Busking CCR creedance

rapsidy

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:15 am

What no CCR ??? here are two, one im learning and one which is what brought me to TG and the first song i learnt here

P.S lol i just went and played along at the real speed on Neils lesson had no idea it was ment to be that fast :laugh: oops bad moon that si

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

stratman3

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:03 am

Excellent job, good strumming. You have those songs down. I always loved CCR.

Thanks for sharing, one of these days I will get a camera and do tthe same, I can't wait

Gary B)

ffsooo3

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:16 am

Good job. I was wondering who'd be the first to do CCR.

sbutler

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:16 am

Hi Brad!

What can I say, you are just doing great, enjoyed this video very much as well! You still surprise me in getting those high notes, you got to have guts to do that, and you just do it, no sweat! (oh wait, with sweat of course, hot and sweaty in Australia right?! :P, haha! )

Ness..

suziko

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:37 am

Hi Brad,

Nice job on both songs. I like your enthusiasm! One thing I'd recommend for Bad Moon Rising, is that when you're playing the shuffle part on the D chord, where your pinky is moving on and off the 3rd string, 4th fret, try to concentrate your strokes on just those strings so that you can really hear the chord changing back and forth with that note. It's a signature part of that song- plus it sounds really cool!

Suzi

MarkM

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:24 am

Well done Brad. I enjoyed this one from you. Sounds like you have got this down really well.

MarkM

cosmicmechanic

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 am

Glad to see this, Brad. Sometimes CCR tunes don't get the respect they deserve because they have few chords, but as you know, it takes technique and coordination to play them really right. And singing them is something, too. These are coming along nicely, good busking thread !

Pierre

BobR

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi Brad,

I am a CCR fan as well. I think you did a real good job on those two.

Keep on strumming
Bob

willem

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Two more to play at your frontdoor,,,nice speaking words too. keep them rolling..

michelew

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Brad,

They were really cool. I enjoyed them a lot. You're set for your next BBQ.

I love your enthusiasm and the way you just go for it. I'm taking note. I think I could learn a thing or two from your approach.

I'd like to hear the riff a little more in the beginning and the end of 'Wholl stop the rain'. That might just be about concentrating your strum a little in sections.

I SO know what you mean about playing with sweaty hands. It's been very humid in Sydney recently - 60 and 70% most days.

Good job, especially given that you're still learning 'Bad Moon Airising'.

Keep them coming.

Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic