Busking bob dylan

wrsomers

Sun May 31, 2015 3:08 am

Thanks Michele. My name is Bill. I think my next upload will be Come Monday. Kathy's Song is high on the list.

michelew

Sun May 31, 2015 5:45 am

Hi Bill,

I look forward to the next video.

In the meantime, it would be great to know more about you. You've obviously been playing for a long time.

M

wrsomers

Sun May 31, 2015 7:51 am

Hi,
I've been playing since college. I don't want to give away how long that is, except to say my first guitar song was House of The Rising Sun by the Animals. Most of my music is from the late 60's and early 70's. In my opinion, some of the best popular music of all time. James Taylor has been an idol of mine since his beginnings. I just wish I could play and sing at his level. I played in coffee houses while in college and had a female vocalist as a partner. Unfortunately we lost her a couple of years ago. Neil Hogan is a great fit as a teacher for me, because he likes much of the same music I do. Now, how about you. What music do you like/play?

Regards, Bill

Music Junkie

Sun May 31, 2015 11:26 am

Bill:

What a great job on the Dylan tune. :)

I enjoyed that very much, and look forward to more. I am a huge Jackson Brown fan, so I hope you will share some of that too! B)

Jason

crieniecat

Sun May 31, 2015 2:49 pm

Bill, that was really VERY enjoyable to listen to.
You have a beautiful voice and I'd like to vote and possibly hear some of your Simon and Garfunkel songs :-)

Corina.

wrsomers

Sun May 31, 2015 3:18 pm

Thanks Corina. I just finished Something Fine by Jackson Browne and Kathy's Song by Paul Simon. I'm having trouble uploading them right now. I think the site may be very busy on this Sunday afternoon. Thanks again for your input.

Bill

crieniecat

Sun May 31, 2015 3:47 pm

wrsomers wrote:
Thanks Corina. I just finished Something Fine by Jackson Browne and Kathy's Song by Paul Simon. I'm having trouble uploading them right now. I think the site may be very busy on this Sunday afternoon. Thanks again for your input.

Bill
Looking forward!!

:)

Lavallee

Sun May 31, 2015 4:04 pm

Hi Bill,nice clean picking and excellent voice

Marc,from Canada

Yamaha48

Sun May 31, 2015 4:47 pm

Hi bill, that sounds great, the singing and picking.
Tc helicom a verry good harmonyzer.
i have one of digitech, the voice live 2.
tc hellicom has more possabullitys.
hope you understand my writing.

Cheers Anton from holland

wrsomers

Sun May 31, 2015 4:54 pm

Thanks Anton. I do understand your writing. The TC Helicon Play Acoustic is great with an acoustic guitar because it makes the guitar sound more natural as opposed to the quacky sound you get with just an under saddle pickup.

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic