Busking Bruce Springsteen

tovo

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Wow. What a thrill to have "The Boss of Holland" post in this thread. Love that tune Ness (I say that a lot I know) but it's such a cool tune and you sang and played it so very well. There are a LOT of Springsteen songs to go yet. I'd like to see "I'm on fire" for sure.

One thing I'd sure like to see is some notification that a new tune has been posted in an existing thread. It's too easy for people to think, "Oh I've seen this tune" and not realize there is a new video in there. You don't want to be missing a video like this one from Ness.

Cori, Springsteen beat out Neil Young who I understand wrote a tune for the movie as well.

willem

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:44 pm

:laugh: Vanessa,, even with mandoline you sound great,,,,so great guitarplayers were first drummers :laugh:

I'm not intimidated,,,,, :laugh: only some fear and i'm counting very slow down!!!!!

neverfoundthetime

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:45 pm

OMG Tóny :ohmy: ! You've just put the bíggest smile I could possibly have on my face, you're just simply the sweetest :blush:! Thank you só much, you're the Springsteen fan, so I'm thrilled that you were thrilled! :P

Ness

tovo wrote:
Wow. What a thrill to have "The Boss of Holland" post in this thread. Love that tune Ness (I say that a lot I know) but it's such a cool tune and you sang and played it so very well. There are a LOT of Springsteen songs to go yet. I'd like to see "I'm on fire" for sure.

One thing I'd sure like to see is some notification that a new tune has been posted in an existing thread. It's too easy for people to think, "Oh I've seen this tune" and not realize there is a new video in there. You don't want to be missing a video like this one from Ness.

michelew

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Ness,

Who's the Boss now??

Well I'm convinced. Happy songs ARE overrated, especially when it's possible to watch and listen to such a wonderful version of a big emotional song WITH smiles thrown in. You're the Boss of the songs that tug on the heart strings that's for sure.

I have to echo Suzi. I LOVE your strumming (especially the double time -drumming bits), I ADORE your singing; and the gorgeous accent sneaking through. And the whole performance package - BRILLIANT.

I've always liked the Boss. But, he's even better seen through the eyes of others that love him; and their interpretations.

Thanks for making my moprning Ness. It was wonderful waking up to this.

Shel

snipe

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Awesome playing and singing! You have a gift. Thanks for sharing
Mike

willem

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Willem: Haha, you're sweet ánd funny :lol: ! Thank you very much!

Michele: Shel....OMG :ohmy: ...You just put my bíggest smile possible right back on my face! :blush:....and you leave me speechless agáin....(how do you dó that??! :dry: ).....and whát accent???..........however, I'm blown away again...no more words left...it means a lot to me....I love it that you loved it...so thanks! :P

Mike: Thanks Mike, thank you very much for watching and for your comment, that's just really really great to hear!

Ness

thereshopeyet

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Thanks

willem

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Haha, that's a gréat one, I'm cured instantly! :laugh:

Thanks D. am always glad when you've enjoyed it!

Ness

thereshopeyet wrote:
Vanessa Amazing, yet again.

:P

What Bruce Sang.......

lueders

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:14 pm

ATTENTION SPRINGSTEEN FANS:

If you have never seen this I think you will get a kick out of it....

thereshopeyet

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:27 pm

Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic