Busking Medleys

schm040

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:37 am

Daryl,

Yeah, you are right about the video. I used my video editor to add some effects and it washed out my left hand. I will correct on the next upload. Thanks for the advice again.

MattMassachusetts

dekotaj

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:12 am

BRAVO!!!Matt,

I think they named them all.Great job on all of them.Looking forward to your next 6.Number 4 was my favorite.Surprise,Surprise. :laugh: :laugh:

Kevin

MarkM

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:18 am

Matt,

Nice job!! I got all but the name of Neil's piece at the end. That's some fine work you did there.

MarkM

BobR

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Matt,

That was really good. I did recognize some but James Taylor stuck out the most for me.

Nice job

Bob

AndyT

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Well Matt, you did say you would be gone for a while, but would post something when you would get back, and indééd you did!

Enjoyed it very much, very nice playing and like Daryl already mentioned, quite a few difficult fingerings in there, really a very good job!

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Ness..

Chasplaya

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:37 pm

schm040 wrote:
I guess I am successful if anyone can name all 6 songs?
I don't agree with that comment one little bit, I didn't recognise all of them at first listening. And then only recognised one after it was mentioned by other members, then one I had never heard of before at all.

I say you are successful because you played continuously through all of them and managing some intricate fingerings along the way blending the tunes together quite seamlessly. I recently listened to one of Neil's videos and he makes the point playing through slight faux pas does not constitute a stuff up but shows even though you may recognise an error you are professional enough to keep going.

Now I'm not saying you had errors at all, I'd need to really know all the songs very well to make that kind of comment, what I am saying is it was a seamless work and very enjoyable due to that.

Great stuff for accomplishing another TG success!

Chas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic