Busking Rolling Stones

buddy

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Good stuff !!!!!

cosmicmechanic

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Hi ! Dro ! Man !

Of course the first version was the "bee's knees". This one is probably the "cat's pyjamas".

I don't see a need to speed it up any. It's only good that you friends could find the opportunity to bring this to such an advanced point. This takes effort, you sure didn't pull this out of your ...

Soooo refreshing and inspiring to see whatever you guys put together !

Pierre

AcousticAl

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:00 am

Hydro-

You and Jerry rock! That was great and your voices really mix well.

I wouldn't worry about the fan either. It actually reminds me of the hiss that comes in on old recordings when it goes quiet.
If you were in a music studio- they'd charge you EXTRA for it!

Lavallee

Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Jumping Jack Flash.

This is not really busking as I am looking for some help on the melody that you hear between the chords of the chorus. I posted it in the Target review, but I know Neil is busy so if anyone has a suggestion on how to do this, I would be happy

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

daryl

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Hey Marc, I don't see any way to play a "chord melody" while playing that rhythm. I could be wrong. I think your gonna have to find someone to sing it for you. Maybe I can find a .mogg file for you and get Mick to sing with you!

Lavallee

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:54 pm

HI Daryl, thanks for your comments. What I meant by the melody is not the voice but the pinky finger notes that are done during the D, A, E, B, etc .

I would love to have a mogg file to play against. All I could find a karaoke version which was half good.

Marc

dekotaj

Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:42 pm

The Rolling Stones.
Yes sir you be rocking.
BRAVO!! Marc.Thanks for posting. look forward to your next song.
Kev

jayswett

Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Busking or not, that was great. Would love to see some advice from Neil. Hope all is well up there north of the border.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic