Busking Eagles

JHall

Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:08 am

Just me adding the vocals to an already superb guitar performance by Daryl. This one was a little more difficult with the three part harmonies. Five vocal tracks later... I could have spent days tweaking, trying to get it just right, but that kind of ruins the fun. I promise, in my next video I'll be playing a guitar! :-)

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

willem

Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:42 am

sometimes you don't need many words,,''super busking''.

ffsooo3

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:54 am

I'm in tears. Magical. Wonderful. Amazing. Awe-struck. Perfect. Fantastic. Fabulous. Beautiful. WOW. Thank you!

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:16 am

I left my comments in the Collaboration thread. It's playing non stop on my Pc right now...

rapsidy

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:39 am

hey Daryl thanks that other guitar the les paul thing sounds sweet , forgive my ignorance, new to this guitar stuff. It sounded very nice... is the phantom on strike ? not getting paid enough???

Brad

Yamaha48

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:57 am

...............................................just ábsolutely fantástic!!

Quite some work in there John, lots of harmonies, superb job, loved it!

JHall wrote:
Just me adding the vocals to an already superb guitar performance by Daryl. This one was a little more difficult with the three part harmonies. Five vocal tracks later... I could have spent days tweaking, trying to get it just right, but that kind of ruins the fun. I promise, in my next video I'll be playing a guitar! :-)

michelew

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:19 am

That was ridiculously beautiful. Well I'm all misted up now.

Gorgeous singing tracks, fabulous playing. What a collaboration duo.

BTW John - just now did you recruit those angels to sing backing vocals?

rapsidy

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 am

JHALL= superb mate B) fantastic job wow!! not much else to say really B)

dsmarion

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Really makes me wish I owned a guitar with a cutaway lol. Also wish I had a good way to record multiple tracks and be able to hear (short on speakers, cables, headphones and all that stuff you need for that - I tried for a bit but it didn't work out well at all so went with this version because I was tired of messing around lol. Oh well )

Song is called Already Gone.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Lavallee

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Very nice playing, even though I am not familiar with the song I can easily get the Eagle sound from your playing, Nice shuffle with palm muting. I hope I will be able to pick like you one day.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic