Busking Nino Rota

abiliog

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:02 am

Matt,
Fantastic. You play it real good and I think your expression was also great.
Thank you,
Abilio

willem

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:22 am

Not familair with Nino Rota,,but it sounded a litlle familiar to me,,thanks for the nice tune,,i check it out..

heyjoe

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Hmmm...you've inspired me too, beautiful song!

I think you're doing pretty good in expression and accuracy will develop more when you keep playing it and take it here and there step by step.

I get what the others say about the light and all, (I myself am already glad that you kinda show your face ;) ) but I liked the cinematic atmosphere as well...suited the song!

Anyway, I enjoyed it very much, it was very relaxing to listen to, thanks for posting again!

Ness

reiver

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:28 am

Nice job Matt.

I was resisting the urge to try this lesson as I wasn't sure how it would sound on a steel string guitar but it sounded pretty nice, although you do say you modified the track on Garage Band. If I was to offer any advice it would be to try to let the notes that make up the melody ring out a little more and have them stand out from the other incidental (?) notes. But I have to say I really enjoyed it.

Stuart

suziko

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:38 am

Matt,

That was absolutely beautiful. Though i think you should put this under the student review category instead of the busking category. I'm pretty sure Neil only reviews videos in the SR category, and this certainly warrants it.

Very inspiring! I loved it!

Suzi

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic