Busking Racoon

suziko

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Wow, guys and gal, you're all só damn sweet.... ...you all make me blush :blush: ....what can I say, everyday I love you all more and more...It's so great to have found a guitarhome!

Willem:..... :blush: Yes, I guessed you would know this song....your words are just great to hear and.....well thank you!

Dermot: Haha, yeah...my dad, I'm forever gratefull to him, I tell him every time I see him, he knows! Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

Suzi:.... :blush: yes, I agree with you, it's really a beautiful line, if not the most beautiful....thank you so much for your kind words, really means a lot to me...

Mike: Thank you so very much Mike, really glad you've enjoyed it, thanks for watching!

Daryl: Thanks Daryl, appreciate it! I always enjoy your videos, so it's really nice to hear when you enjoy mine!

Buddy: Well you make me smile big time here as well...! And yes, it's great to have a room where I can put all my instruments cause this synthesizer is réally big.. before when I lived in Amsterdam everything was all around in the livingroom, wich was nice as well, haha, but this is great too! Thank you very much for your kind words!

MarkM: Wow, you just blew me away..... :blush: ....no words for it......

Jim: Thanks a lot Jim, am very happy that you've enjoyed it!

Abilio: Well you make me smile big time as well, that's só great to hear, thank you so very much!

michelew

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Ness,

WOW! WOW! WOW! Another power performance, but I've come to expect that from you. You really know how to tug on the old heart strings... Good thing you use your superpower for good. I'm a little speechless ... so hopefully I won't blubber too much.

I've listened to it 4 times now, and yep - every time I LOVE it more. In fact the same can be said of your videos.

It is a beautiful song to be sure. I've seen you and Tamara perform it and Raccoon themselves and this is by far my favourite rendition. It's SO beautiful, incredibly beautiful, ridiculously beautiful and so heart felt.

Watching you perform is just SO enjoyable and SO inspiring for me. It makes me want to try harder and to be a better guitarist, a better singer, a better musician, a better performer. I LOVE the way you put your heart and soul into everything you play. And your skills and talents ... well I don't have the words. You are the bees knees, the real McCoy, amazing.

OK - by now you probably get the idea that I think this video is OK, not too bad. :P :) So I'll leave it there.

WOW!

Shel

RicksPick

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:00 pm

WOW that was nice
Thanks Vanessa

RicksPick

coomba

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:01 pm

G'day Vanessa

I'm speechless

I have never heard of the band Racoon but I really hope they get to see this somehow.

Is it just me or what? Some of the songs that have been posted here at TG are bloody brilliant enough to make a TG album !

Vanessa you made my day

Cheers Scott

lueders

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Vanessa, that is an absolutely beautiful song. You played and sung it so well! Looks really difficult to juggle this tune's intermittent single notes and chord strums, while singing. You do it so effortlessly!

I think you got the skills to pay the bills...take that puppy down to the open mic!

Thanks for introducing me to Raccoon. Great writing, interesting name... I'm sold on Racon.
And I think I would like to hear some tunes in Dutch. The site would be even more educational...cheaper then Rosetta Stone, language Learning software.

Thanks for another great post,

Cori

jayswett

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:49 pm

That video is my favorite video of yours, although that Brain Damage/Eclipse video is a close second. Beautifully done.

reiver

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:27 pm

I feel slightly cheated - you promised me a busking racoon! Don't get me wrong, Vanessa - it's not that you did a bad job.......nice song, beautifully sung, expertly played........but a busking racoon. THAT would have been something.

Another great post, Vanessa. Thanks.

Stuart

haoli25

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:29 pm

What a beautiful and soulful performance, Vanessa. You set the TG bar higher and higher with each video you produce. Thank you so much for sharing this video.

Bill Image

neverfoundthetime

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:57 am

Gosh, guys and gal.....I'm blushing again :blush: and yes smiling big time over here, you're all just too sweet!

Michele: .....Shel, you just leave me completely speechless..... :blush:......speechless.....so you think that it's okay enough??! :P

Scott: Thank you so very much, that's so sweet, just so great to hear that! I'm out of words at this point, am really happy that you've enjoyed it, really...thank you!

Rickspick: Thank you Rickspick, I appreciate it, thanks for watching and very glad you liked it!

Cori: Thank you very very much Cori, you leave me with no more words either...great to hear that you've liked this song! It's my favorite dutch band, a four man band, just guitar (a gréat mostly acoustic guitarist btw), drums, bass and a singer who plays the harmonica as well. Actually that was the only thing missing in here, the harmonica, the original contains besides that only the guitar. But would you actually like to hear a dutch song? I mean in dutch? The language must be awfull to you, haha! Although there are great bands and songwriters over here! Anyway, thanks again Cori for all your kind words!

Jay: Wauw! I really really appreciate that, thank you very much!

Stuart: Haha, I'm sorry Stuart, no busking Racoons over here, just me! But I'm glad you've enjoyed it anyway! ;)

Bill: A big thank you to you too! Just great to hear that you liked it, really, thanks for your sweet words!

Thank you very much all, a half hour after recording this one, I was still trembling of the nerves......all your comments has made it só worthwhile, I just love you all!

Cheers

Ness

neverfoundthetime

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:50 am

Just beautiful Vanessa! Perfectly performed, wonderfully sung and played.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic