Busking SOUL MUSIC

willem

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Whit which can you do better to express your self feeling free and unchaned and fill it with joy,,i think with music and you shared that with us Buddy..

Blessings to you and yours..

takhak

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Buddy,
Heart and soul is resonating on this one.Absolutely beautiful. Great to read the good health update too.

jimcjimc

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Buddy,
Thanks for sharing the news about your wife and the song! Very nice singing and picking with a lot of feeling!
Jim

buddy

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Jay, Dave, Michele, Tony, Ness, Mike, Mark, Willem, Tak, Jim, Thanks to all of you and I am very happy that I could share a part of my life with all of you through music. Your prayers and thoughts are very much appreciated.

buddy

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Chris, Your response really touched my heart and I am really glad to add just a touch of caring to this already very caring community. I like you, do not consider myself a religious person, as I consider religion an attempt and sham of Godliness without God in it. I prefer to view myself as a spiritual person that has been deeply touched and reunited with the origins of love itself.

Take care my friend and thanks again,

Bud

thereshopeyet

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Thanks

buddy

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Dermot,

Thanks so much. What is the story behind the picture posted ?

Bud

ceaser67

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:00 am

hi buddy,
great to hear youre wife is getting better,you certainly put a lot of feelling into that my friend,
excellent,
youre scottish friend
Tommy

neverfoundthetime

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:25 pm

buddy wrote:
Chris, Your response really touched my heart and I am really glad to add just a touch of caring to this already very caring community. I like you, do not consider myself a religious person, as I consider religion an attempt and sham of Godliness without God in it. I prefer to view myself as a spiritual person that has been deeply touched and reunited with the origins of love itself.

Take care my friend and thanks again,

Bud
Your music has always been good since you have been posting here Buddy, its you who is touching my heart with that something special which has magically appeared in your singing over the past weeks. I've had Heard it through the Grape Vine floating around my mind for 3 days now... found myself singing it at 7.30 AM on my way to catch the bus on a cold, frosty morning today.

I like what you say about spirituality and love, I can really identify with that. And I'd like to recount here a telephone call which I had with an old school friend last night. She called me from the Bahamas (nice!) to say here parents had died. We lived opposite each other for 5 years and her Dad, like mine was in the Royal Air Force at the time. Her dad and mum were living in separate nursing homes (in England) as he had had a stroke and her mum had dementia and didn't really recognise people any more but was living in her own (happy) bubble and there wasn't a home which could cope with both together. You may find that tragically sad and it was hard for her dad who couldn't bare to see his wife of 58 years not recognise him. Well, her dad died in January and before they could tell her mum, she died within 24 hours without knowing her husband had just died. My friend buried her parents together on her mums 90th birthday. She said that in spite of it all, it was wonderful to take her leave of them together with all of her brothers and sisters in one big moment. I thought it was an incredibly moving story and leaves me in wonder at the human condition, that somehow we seem capable of joining souls like that.

buddy

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Chris,

Great story, we had a similar thing happen with Sue's parents who were in their late 80's. It was both sad and beautiful to see how they passed with such love, dignity and hope. I am a firm believer, and have experienced in my own life, that love and reconciliation can overcome all things in this sometimes crazy world that we live in. With so much un-love in our world on a daily and personal basis, a drop of true sacrificial love can change a life forever and spread warmth and life like a sunset rising over the mountain to warm a cold world.

Great talking with you about these things as it has warmed my soul,

Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic