Busking REM

willem

Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 am

Hi,,it's not that i want to bump this but more an idea to share..and more a question!!

Is it possible to add a third guitar to this and my thought to this is to transpose the chords progression 5?half steps and add a kind of second rhythm guitar(capo up to the fifth fret) (do we get a mandoline sound?).. or maybe play some partial chords on the first three strings,,,what ya think..

MarkM

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Sorry for the delay here. I just crawled out of my hole. Can't believe I missed this.

Encore, Encore......

What fun it was to watch this. Loved the bass work Vanessa and both your vocals were superb. Willem you looked so relaxed in this. My favorite video that you have been in. Great job to the both of you and thanks for sharing.

MarkM

willem

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 pm

MarkM wrote:
Sorry for the delay here. I just crawled out of my hole. Can't believe I missed this.

Encore, Encore......

What fun it was to watch this. Loved the bass work Vanessa and both your vocals were superb. Willem you looked so relaxed in this. My favorite video that you have been in. Great job to the both of you and thanks for sharing.

MarkM

Thanks Mark,,i think Vanessa relaxed me,,it was a joy,,in the love song thread is an other one''and i love her''

jayswett

Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:54 pm

MarkM: Crawled out of your hole? Don't tell me that 'Don't let it bring you down' brought you down eh? ;)

However very glad you're out of there alive and kicking and that you enjoyed the video! It sure was a lot of fun, we had quite some giggles, but were eventually able to record it and to share it with TG, thanks again for checking it out!

Ness

MarkM wrote:

Encore, Encore......

MarkM

MarkM

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:34 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
MarkM: Crawled out of your hole? Don't tell me that 'Don't let it bring you down' brought you down eh? ;)

However very glad you're out of there alive and kicking and that you enjoyed the video! It sure was a lot of fun, we had quite some giggles, but were eventually able to record it and to share it with TG, thanks again for checking it out!

Ness

MarkM wrote:

Encore, Encore......

MarkM

Ha!! That was good :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Nope. Just too much work ( I had when work gets in the way of guitar) this week and I've been trying to get this song down so I might be able to post something that resembles the original. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Between all that I've been pretty slow with the forums........... Again great song here as well as the other one.

MarkM

JHall

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Oh man, that was great... and looks like SO much fun. Great job both of you.

John

AcousticAl

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:57 pm

That's what it's all about!!!

Your love of music and playing is infectious. You can't help but smile when you watch that video.

I may have to add an REM song to this thread.. I just need that pesky WORK-THING to settle down a bit!

willem

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:47 am

AcousticAl wrote:
That's what it's all about!!!

Your love of music and playing is infectious. You can't help but smile when you watch that video.

i may have to add an REM song to this thread.. I just need that pesky WORK-THING to settle down a bit!

Thanks for watching Al,,,we have that patient and wait till your work is done,,,damn pesky..

rapsidy

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:45 am

sorry Im late guys :)

willem and nesh thank you, I think you two have captured what music is about Fun, sharing,learning and helping and then anawesome performance B) your both great thanks

Brad

willem

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:44 am

rapsidy wrote:
sorry Im late guys :)

willem and nesh thank you, I think you two have captured what music is about Fun, sharing,learning and helping and then anawesome performance B) your both great thanks

Brad
Thank you Brad,,Vanessa is great and it was a very captured day..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic