Collaboration of Wicked Game

AcousticAl

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Everything a out this was top notch.
Chris, it's been said- but deserves repeating.. Your vocals were amazing. Oh, to have your range, control and stamina (yes, I'm still talking about vocals!).
Daryl- your playing was bang-on! Tone of your guitar, slides, picking.. Just perfect.

Thank you both for uploading and sharing this with us.

michelew

Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:40 am

Chris and Daryl,

Better late than never right?

WOW!

That had all the right stuff!

Chris Isaak is a sexy man and this is one powerful song. But, we have our own sexy Chris right here. Fantastic vocals, just magic! Great rhythm. Powerful delivery. More please.

Daryl - your solos were just awesome.

Loved it.

Michele

neverfoundthetime

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:06 am

Tommy, Craig, Tammy, Al and Michele, many thanks for tuning in and for your supportive comments!
Sexy Chris? Thank you Michele... all I need to do now is to tow Daryl and his guitar along with me on dates and I can't miss, right? :-)

michelew

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:14 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Sexy Chris? Thank you Michele... all I need to do now is to tow Daryl and his guitar along with me on dates and I can't miss, right? :-)
I'm not sure that it's the BEST strategy. Do you really want your dates to say. 'Why is that headless man following us?' Of course if they're horror fans... well I guess that could work.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:20 am

I'm not sure that it's the BEST strategy. Do you really want your dates to say. 'Why is that headless man following us?' Of course if they're horror fans... well I guess that could work.
Oh yeah, good point, I'll make a note to ask Daryl to bring his head along too! :P

michelew

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:33 am

Good plan. Hey can you take a couple of snap shots please and post them to me. The curiosity is killing me

stratman3

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:59 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Sexy Chris?
Yep, I have to agree here, you are Chris and you're a very handsome man, that's why I liked the last shot without the newspaper-effect better! :P

neverfoundthetime

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:12 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Sexy Chris?
Yep, I have to agree here, you are Chris and you're a very handsome man, that's why I liked the last shot without the newspaper-effect better! :P
Now I'm going to have to blush and hide.... the girls are ganging up on me! :blush:

michelew

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:15 am

Quick someone call Suzi, Lisa, Tammy, Lil, ... everyone.

Chasplaya

Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Playing catch up here, and this is the first vid I've checked today. Just brilliant collab guys. Great vocals for that song Chris, and the haunting guitar just made it that much more special.

Hey everybody that wasn't effects that was Chris's normal grainy self, he has been enhancing his other vids lol ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic