Busking Cyndi Lauper

JHall

Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Thanks again for all the positive comments. Michele and Al, sorry I don't have tabs for this song. I basically listened to the original recording and as many acoustic covers as I could find on YouTube and then, as always, adjusted it for my guitar skill level. You guys are both better finger pickers than me so I'm sure you can come up with better arrangements. If you do, please post them here, I would love to hear them.

John

reiver

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Just caught this, John. thought you did a great job - really enjoyed it. The guitar arrangement complemented your voice very nicely.

Stuart

michelew

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 am

JHall wrote:
Thanks again for all the positive comments. Michele and Al, sorry I don't have tabs for this song. I basically listened to the original recording and as many acoustic covers as I could find on YouTube and then, as always, adjusted it for my guitar skill level. You guys are both better finger pickers than me so I'm sure you can come up with better arrangements. If you do, please post them here, I would love to hear them.

John
Thanks John. No sweat. I got my hands on the music this weekend. Its a great song. I think I'll be able to play it OK, with a fair amount of practice of course. It's the singing I'm worried about. I might need to con someone into doing it for me. I doubt very much that I'll be able to produce a version is sweet as yours, the combo, but the singing especially, but I'm not letting such good inspiration go to waste.

Thanks again.

Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic