Busking Violet Burning

buddy

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Cover of Invitacion Fountain. This is a simple song that I find to be very touching.

Bud

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:34 am

Very nicely performed Buddy. Your sound set up is perfect and your vocals have taken on a mesmerising quality and on this song its almost like a mediation. There is a healing quality to your voice and the simple structure of the song gives you so much room for expression. I've come to believe that I sing in order to heal myself (in the sense of becoming whole and centred) and I've been hearing that in your videos for some time now. I think there is a healing effect there for those that listen too. There is comfort in this song and your voice that others can share in. You have unwrapped the gift Buddy, long may you use it for the benefit of others and (of course) yourself.

Edit: I almost missed this post. And I just noticed that it's had 77 views but I'm the first to comment. For me that's a little odd. A day without a video posted at TG is always a slight disappointment me.

michelew

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:00 am

That was really beautiful Buddy.

The simple arrangement really allowed your voice to sparkle.

Lovely.

Michele

ffsooo3

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:04 am

Nice right-hand picking. I could hear drums, bass, and a string section behind your playing. Interesting effect. ;-)

neverfoundthetime

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:07 am

ffsooo3 wrote:
Nice right-hand picking. I could hear drums, bass, and a string section behind your playing. Interesting effect. ;-)
Damn it Daryl... you had me back there with headphones on listening for the rest of the band! ;-)

TGMike

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:08 am

Well that was a very relaxing start of my day (yes my days usually start late..).....

Thanks Buddy, very very moving and beautiful...

Ness

ceaser67

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:36 am

Hi Buddy,
thats a beautiful song Buddy,you did a great job,always a pleasure to listen to you play and sing,
Great job

Youre Scottish Friend
Tommy

tovo

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Budster one of your best ever in my humble opinion. Might be simple, but it sure is beautiful.

buddy

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Chris, Loved what you said about singing bringing healing. That has been the case for me over the past year. With the curve balls life has thrown me lately, it has presented me with the opportunity to die to the false self a little bit more and embrace more fully who I am. I can feel that now when I play and sing. Thanks so much for noticing and speaking what I could not put into words.

Bud

buddy

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Daryl, Funny how I cold here them as well when I played it. Feel free to add them in with your whizzbang technical skills if you like.

Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic