Busking for MattB

MarkM

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:46 am

Nicely done Michele!!!!!!!! That will give Matt a smile for sure.

MarkM

TGMatt

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Just wanted to do a shout out to you guys...for these amazing tributes..

Matt will be looking at these this week, last week was very tough week for him, he had some issues with medicines that were creating issues, and he appears to be recovering from that...

So keep them coming in, and thx again, you are all incredible people...

Cheers

Matt

haoli25

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Great job, Michele. You make those stretches look effortless. I really enjoyed watching your video and I know MattB will like it too. I liked the outtakes too! :) Going back to watch it a few more times now.

Bill Image

sbutler

Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Thanks Michelle, that little smile of yours is better than chocolate. Matt is going to hear every note, and he won't care at all about the bobbles.

Have a chocolate moose on me.

Scott

mark

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:46 am

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

AcousticAl

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Sorry I was away for the ebay auction..

Message to MattB:
"Hold on"

***Edit- apologies to Tony! I've been away and still catching up on my viewing. I just saw that Tony also posted a version of "Everybody Hurts" here as well. I wouldn't have uploaded the same song had I known that.

TGMattB

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:06 pm

My friends,
Forgive this response for taking so long. As Matt W has pointed out, I have had a very rough time recently with treatments, appointments, pain levels, and more. I have to say, though, that all of the tunes here have been the best get-well cards that anyone, especially a blind anyone, could receive. The variety of hope, laughter, hard work, and just plain love of music and guitar that showed up were all amazingly touching. I am so grateful for that.
Thank you also for all of your generosity shown through the auction. If you realized how every dollar counted at this moment... I really have no words to thank you enough. Finally, thank you so much to the main team here. To have the support of people Like Neil, Matt, Mike, and Damian is invaluable. Thank you all so so much.
I don't know when my next lessons will start in their creation. I hope very much that they will come sooner than later. I'm excited to challenge you all a bit more and have some fun while we're at it. Please continue sending your prayers, good thoughts, and posative energy my way when you think about it. With all of that sort of attitude, we're sure to beat this thing eventually. Happy practicing and peace for now!
Matt B

tovo

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Matt you have some pretty cool friends that's for sure. Your friends at TG and a seemingly endless list of friends outside of TG. You are an inspiration mate. Great to hear from you.

Al mate, don't be stupid. It's not about me. All good.

sbutler

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:44 am

MattB, there is no need to apologize for the time you've taken to respond. We are all with you here. Just being able to read your note is thanks enough.
Stay strong and keep on getting better. We'll all be looking forward to hearing from you when you can make it happen.

Scott

willem

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:51 am

Great to hear from you,,looking forward to a inspire from you,,but that is not the importantst, that will be your healt,,hold on!!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic