Busking Ryan Adams

pbraun

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:55 am

Mark, that was excellent, it fits you well! I have heard the name Ryan Adams but thats where it stops. Really nice Mark.
Pete

willem

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:44 am

Hi Mark,when this song ages you got a very beautifull song,,i enjoyed it very much..

mark

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:14 am

By far your best song yet in my opinion.

The song suits your voice and I can tell that you are really it to it by the way you play and sing it.
Guitar playing is good getting a long way away from following strumming patterns

ffsooo3

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:29 am

Don't know Ryan either. But......EXCELLENT guitar playing. Great job on the hammer-ons and other embellishments.

michelew

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:35 am

Mark,

WOW!

I'm short on words tonight to do your playing justice. It was really goregous. If I closed my eyes, I would have sworn that I had just stumbled into iTunes. - this isn't a late April Fools gag is it? You know mime to a recorded track and see who falls for it. Ha - I'm not falling for that old trick.

I don't know Aryan either, but Im sure glad you found him.

Your playing is a thing of beauty and your singing is better and better every time i hear it. Youve got a really nice tone going here and a great feeling for the whole track.

I'm tired you consider yourself thoughly gushed (translation - high, sweet, praise)

Loved it

Michele

skaladar

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 am

Hi Mark

Well I watched first and read comments, yours included, later. I’m glad to see I’m not alone in not being familiar with this song or Ryan Adams for that matter, but I do agree, it is a grabber. I thought it was very nicely done Mark. Both the guitar and the vocals sound great and blend well. Thanks for sharing

♫ Ken ♫

cosmicmechanic

Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:14 am

Mark, now you are head over heels into bass runs and melody lines, and doing them really well.
Just the right number of notes, let the quietness work itself in too.

That's what hits home on TG, I can watch you make a quantum leap and have some grasp of what it is that
you are doing differently or have added on to your technique.

Inspiration breeds imitation ... you have inspired the heck out of me with this one.

Thanks for posting !
Pierre

BobR

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:51 am

Mark,

That was excellent !! Your playing and singing was great. The sound on this came through really nice.

Very Well Done,

Bob

beaker

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Mark, that was a really excellent job! the singing, the strumming and hammer ons and all. Really good. Beaker.

dennisg

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Holy cow, Mark, you are coaxing some amazingly sweet sounds out of that new Taylor of yours! Really, it sounds as if it came out of a recording studio, and I think this song occupies the top-most notch in a history of top-notch performances from you. Fabulous job all around.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic