Collaboration of Bleeker Street (Simon & Garfunkel)

JHall

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:37 am

Collaboration of ffsooo3 and jhall Bleeker Street: I asked Daryl to learn this, one of my favorite S & G songs, because I knew it would be years before I'd be able to even come close to playing it. And he did a great job learning it in only a few weeks and sent me his video. That was several months ago. Sorry it took me so long to get this one done Daryl. Thanks for not giving up on me.

John

ffsooo3

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:42 am

Very very nice John. Nice evil twin brother effect there!

Lavallee

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:12 am

Very nice work again guys. Daryl your guitar playing is fantastic again, great harmonies John. Very professional with that montage

Marc

wammer

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:16 am

Aaaah, that was just fantastic guys!

Great playing, great harmonies, I lóve harmonies and even a bunch of smiles, what more could I ask for?! ;) :P

Fantastic job all around! :cheer:

Cheers

Ness

lueders

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:33 am

What do you say to a performance like that? 100% genius. EXCELLENT,EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!

I'm speechless guys...It sounds so smooth, mellow , & flawless. Thanks fellas!!!( I would gush more about this
performance but I gotta go to work... SPECTACULAR!!!) Just whisked me away. Thought I was listening to it on
an original vinyl record...It had a real timeless mystique to it.

Cori

MarkM

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:32 am

Daryl & John,

Wow!! Holy )((*@##$!!!! I'm at a loss for words. Just spectacular really. Everything about this was perfect. Great playing Daryl!!! Really fantastic work there. John you have such a gift with your singing. Both parts were amazing!! Guys you really put together such a great performance. One of the best I've seen to date. Keep them coming as you have a real nice thing going here. Oh and I really liked the video effects on this.

MarkM

sbutler

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:40 am

Every thing about this is top notch. Can't say that I remember that song as one that really stuck in my head, so the impression that I get from you two is a very pleasant one.

Thanks for the work guys.

Scott

Music Junkie

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:41 am

Great job guys!

Darryl: You are going to have to start charging session player fees.... :laugh: You are really quite a good player sir.

John: Love the vocals and the final edit of the video. Your videos are always a pleasure to watch and listen to.

Really enjoyed your cover of this great song.

Jason

neverfoundthetime

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:48 am

Great job guys! Excellently played Daryl and great harmonies from John. Although this is unmistakably S&G, it's the first time I've heard this song.
Great post!

dennisg

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:02 am

A really enjoyable performance from all four of you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic