Busking Bon Jovi

totsyboy

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Wow, that wasn't just good, it was professionally good. Some real talent there.

cosmicmechanic

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Hi Tom, "working" with your daughter on this project must be the kind of thing that makes you pinch yourself now and then :)

I didn't see any mention of her age ... would you mind letting us know ? If she's 11 1/2 years old, I'm even more flabbergasted !

Thanks, loved it.

Pierre

tombo1230

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:59 am

totsyboy wrote:

Wow, that wasn't just good, it was professionally good. Some real talent there.[/quote]

That's some compliment totsyboy, I will pass it on. She is untrained, doesn't even sing in a choir.

cosmicmechanic wrote:
Hi Tom, "working" with your daughter on this project must be the kind of thing that makes you pinch yourself now and then :)

I didn't see any mention of her age ... would you mind letting us know ? If she's 11 1/2 years old, I'm even more flabbergasted !

Thanks, loved it.

Pierre
Hi Pierre,
I suppose I am used to her talent but you are right, I am very lucky I get to work with someone that good. The trouble is she doesn't really know how good she is.
She isn't 11 1/2......... a little bit older............ She got married last year and she is 26 years young. :)

It's funny, sometimes she will be out with people she knows or workmates, even family and she will get up to sing karaoke and the look of suprise on their faces is usually priceless!

Thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on. :)

Tom N.

Lavallee

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:55 am

Tom, she has definitely a professional voice. Listening to the sound track made me feel like I was listening to a professional CD. I hope she will explore that talent that most people envy with passion.

Marc

BobR

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:31 am

Tom,
That was really great! Claire has a fabulous voice.

Thanks so much for posting

Bob

dsmarion

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Very nice production! Doing an album (do they still call it this without vinyl?) is a great project to pursue. This mix sounds great and the vocals are awesome. Maybe to get Claire on camera you can do some video filtering like you do with the guitar (blur, bend, twist, cloud, fade, etc.) so it doesn't look like just her in front of the camera - a little extential production maybe. Or just hide the camera LOL. Seriously she sounds great!

Scott

tombo1230

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Hi Marc,
thanks for your great comment, she will be getting a big head soon, lol :laugh:

Thanks Bob, I will pass on your great comments.

H Scott,
just showing my age calling it an album, maybe a cd then. I still like album though :)

Tom N.

tombo1230

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Oh wauw, if she's ever into a collaboration on a BJ-song, then you'll know where to find me, that would be só awesome! :cheer: ;)
Hi Ness,
I watched your Diamond Ring song and wow! great playing and singing! Loved it. You would get on well with Claire because she is a huge Bon Jovi fan. I would honestly love to see/hear you guys collaborating, but don't know how I could persuade her to go on camera. Although nothing is impossible. :) Oh and yes I am very proud of her in lots of ways.

Tom N.

tombo1230

Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:19 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
[quote]Oh wauw, if she's ever into a collaboration on a BJ-song, then you'll know where to find me, that would be só awesome! :cheer: ;)

Hi Ness,
oh that would be awesome! I haven't asked her, but what would you choose then? I sound like I'm her agent lol :laugh:

Tom N.

AcousticAl

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Wow.

Loved the singing, harmonies, guitar, effects.
Great testimonial to buy song surgeon methinks.

Did I mention wow?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic