Busking Bon Jovi

BobR

Wed May 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Al,

Jiust wanted to say it's sounding good, but for some reason my video keeps stopping. I will have to check it out later when my network is behaving.

Bob

buddy

Fri May 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Al,

You have this pretty far along. Can't wait to hear the final version.

AcousticAl

Sun May 08, 2011 8:14 am

Hey everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to comment on this. I've worked some more on it- and watched Neil's lesson again. My strumming is off in parts-- especially when I try to sing.

I was originally going to upload this same version to the Student Review channel- but I think I'll do another one- maybe with vocals, as that's where I'm having the most trouble (strumming pattern matching vocals).

Watch for that in a while if you're so inclined.

Hydroman52

Sun May 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Hey Al,

I am inclined to watch for it. When watching the first one, I had expected to see some vocals there, glad you're going to post another one. Liked the first one, by the way.

Hydroman52

cosmicmechanic

Sun May 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Al, this is quite good ... you are making an important breakthrough with this tune. If I could play it like that, I'd have trouble putting the guitar down ... oh, I guess not putting it down is how you did get to play it like that.

Pierre

tombo1230

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:52 pm

This is a song that my daughter Claire sang for an ongoing album project we have going. She sings the lead and harmonies and plays the guitar as well. The high pitched backing is the guitar duplicated and tweaked to roll over itself so to speak and is also raised an octave using Song Surgeon. Hope you enjoy!

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

takhak

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:28 pm

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!

willem

Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:14 am

That was certainly beautiful and a pity we did'nt see her,,see has a really good voice,,hope you introduce her more to us ...thanks for this also for reminding me to that song Tom..

willem

Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:37 am

How great, of all BJ-songs, she does this one!! :cheer: This is définitely one of my favorites of BJ (it's also théir favorite, BJ's I mean, I actually uploaded the same song in the Lovesongs-thread almost a year ago).

Well she truly does it justice, that was really beautiful, very well sung, it was really great to listen to! Made me forget that there was no video, just her singing and playing, again really great!

Thanks for sharing Tom, a very nice way to start my day, please pass on my compliments to your daugther Claire!

Ness

tombo1230

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:57 am

Thanks TakHak, glad you liked it.

Hi Willem, this is a great song from a great album. Diamond Ring, never released as a single. Trk12 from These days album. Claire tells me this album has a lot of great songs on it!

I have tried to get her to do a video but she hates being in front of the camera. I will tell you though, she looks as good as she sings. :)

nesh16041972 wrote:
How great, of all BJ-songs, she does this one!! :cheer: This is définitely one of my favorites of BJ (it's also théir favorite, BJ's I mean, I actually uploaded the same song in the Lovesongs-thread almost a year ago).

Well she truly does it justice, that was really beautiful, very well sung, it was really great to listen to! Made me forget that there was no video, just her singing and playing, again really great!

Thanks for sharing Tom, a very nice way to start my day, please pass on my compliments to your daugther Claire!

Ness
Hi Ness,
kind words. This is a favourite of Claires, she says, 'too many to choose from'. :) B)
Claire can sing and play many BonJovi songs, actually many songs from many artists. She usually works them out by ear.

She was pleased with the kind responses here. Many thanks

I am off to find your song in the Lovesongs thread.

Tom N. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic