Collaboration of Upcoming MEGA collaboration

pbraun

Sun May 15, 2011 5:48 am

Sounds like a whole lotta fun can't wait!
Pete

skaladar

Sun May 15, 2011 6:00 am

I think Michele and Matt said it well … “OMG!”

As did Vanessa “all those familiar faces” (btw, welcome back Ness)

I’m sure this is going to be a ton of fun for the “Crue” as well as for all your anxious fans here at TG. I can’t wait for details, and of course, the video(s) of you playing, singing and whatever else you can capture. This has the potential of being epic!

♫ Ken ♫

neverfoundthetime

Sun May 15, 2011 6:30 am

Oh man, now I can't decide if I'm happy and excited for you all.... or pissed off because I'm not there!
Way to go guys. Last time I was in Binghamton it was 1976, Bicentennial year and I was a Camp counsellor down the road at Camp Choconut!
Have a ball guys!

suziko

Sun May 15, 2011 6:36 am

That was great! I so wish I could have been there. Please, make sure there's a "next time!"

I really cannot wait to see some of the videos from your weekend together!

Chris- Binghamton (no "p," Al!) is my home town! Funny to think you were there in 1976.

Suzi

dennisg

Sun May 15, 2011 8:12 am

Man, that looks like a total blast. Wish I could have been there.

AcousticAl

Sun May 15, 2011 8:43 am

suziko wrote:
That was great! I so wish I could have been there. Please, make sure there's a "next time!"

Chris- Binghamton (no "p," Al!) is my home town! Funny to think you were there in 1976.

Suzi

Not my fault they spelled their city wrong. ;)

Gotta cut me/us some slack. We played til 2am on Friday and Saturday night!! Packing up now about to head home.
Lots of vids shot- but that will take some time to get to, so thanks for being patient.
I did shoot a few 'behind the scenes' things that I'll be able to upload sooner than the songs...

Music Junkie

Sun May 15, 2011 8:47 am

This is gonna be good.... :)

I am both happy and sad. Happy for all of you and sad for those of us who could not make it. What a wonderful event that has been made possible by TG. A big shout out yet again to Neil, Matt and the gang for introducing all of us through this great site....

Jason

willem

Sun May 15, 2011 9:23 am

AcousticAl wrote:
suziko wrote:

Suzi

Not my fault they spelled their city wrong. ;)

Gotta cut me/us some slack. We played til 2am on Friday and Saturday night!! Packing up now about to head home.
Lots of vids shot- but that will take some time to get to, so thanks for being patient.
I did shoot a few 'behind the scenes' things that I'll be able to upload sooner than the songs...

Well AL..you can start with some drips,,pleaseeeeee,,i am curious too who was the manager or who started all this ..i am not really envious ,,only happy for you guy's 'cos i know the feeling..

dekotaj

Sun May 15, 2011 9:54 am

BRAVO!!Folks

Nice to see so many could hook up.Cant wait to see what songs everyone put together.What a blast it must have been.

Kevin

lueders

Sun May 15, 2011 12:26 pm

This is gonna be REALLY COOL!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic