Collaboration of For What Its Worth

MarkM

Thu May 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Here is the debut of the Canadian New Englanders. I couldn't think of a better name. There is no rhyme or reason why this is the first video posted. It was just the easiest one for me to match the video and audio in the hours of footage that I have. I have to say that Al and Pierre did an awesome job singing on this. I was happy to play my part :laugh: :laugh: . All the audio was boiled down to one track as that is all we could do. Al did a fantastic job in setting up the balance on each individual mic and then it was pushed to his little box of magic. I'll try and get more out as fast as I can in between getting ready to move and work. Hopefully a few more this weekend. I hope you enjoy. This was so much fun!!!

MarkM

Collaboration of Canadian New Englanders For What Its Worth: Debut of the Canadian New Enlanders

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

daryl

Thu May 19, 2011 7:38 pm

SWEET! Unbelievable. Great stereo sound and crystal clear video. Nice harmonies. More more more.

haoli25

Thu May 19, 2011 8:31 pm

That put a huge smile on my face. :) I'm with Daryl, MORE, MORE, MORE. Thanks for putting this video up Mark.

Bill Image

tvarga

Thu May 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Ahhh, this brings back such great memories! :)

Can't wait to do it again...

-Tom

snipe

Thu May 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Really cool,

looked like way alot of fun

Mike

AcousticAl

Thu May 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Mark! Thanks for the quick upload. We know you have a lot on your plate right now.

I'm very pleased (and relieved) with what we captured. I was a little worried about the audio quality when we were recording, as I wasn't monitoring it (notice I threw my headphones at the beginning!)

Actually- what I was most afraid of at the jam was getting bogged down trying to record something and losing too much playing time. Luckily, stuff worked.

Anyways- I look forward to seeing (and re-living) more when they're ready. :)

Music Junkie

Thu May 19, 2011 9:40 pm

O.K., you guys need to stop looking like you were having so much fun....... :laugh:

That was fun. It truly looks like you were all at ease with each other. Good stuff.

J

BobR

Thu May 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Mark,

Its hard to believe it will be a week tomorrow that we were actually doing this live.

Thanks,

Bob

buddy

Thu May 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Very fun gang. A TG guitar party !!

wammer

Thu May 19, 2011 11:43 pm

this is FANTATSIC........

Mark thanks for all your hard work.................Don't stress...............take your time .......Its pretty much perfect....

AL .......the sound is great ....................you freakin ROCK

I miss you guys.......................lets have a "do over" ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic