Collaboration of The Weight

thereshopeyet

Wed May 25, 2011 10:38 am

Thanks

pbraun

Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 am

Great! Pierre the singing was fantastic!!! I can't over how it looks like you have all played together for years!
Pete

willem

Wed May 25, 2011 10:58 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Nice job guys especially on lead vocal Pierre.
I couldn't see a tambourine ... and I couldn't work out how you were playing that without moving your left hand Pierre ... were you just strumming rhythm on muted strings?

I think the tambourine was on Tammy's foot,,,a kind of bells???

BobR

Wed May 25, 2011 11:21 am

This was so much fun :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bob

wammer

Wed May 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Everytime a new vid comes out I cant help but get a very big smile on my face :blush: ...............I really had such a great time.

LOL yes it was me with the tambourine on the floor.....................funny casue when I got home the muscles in the back of my legs (rrrrrrrrrrrrr butt :ohmy: ) were sore and I thought it was from the 6 hour drive....then I remember doing this for a number of songs LMBO................great toning excercise............. :woohoo:

Pierre you rocked it....
Mark you made me laugh sooooooooooooo many times

P.S Rum is good B)

skaladar

Wed May 25, 2011 4:15 pm

wammer wrote:
Everytime a new vid comes out I cant help but get a very big smile on my face :blush: ...............I really had such a great time.

LOL yes it was me with the tambourine on the floor.....................funny casue when I got home the muscles in the back of my legs (rrrrrrrrrrrrr butt :ohmy: ) were sore and I thought it was from the 6 hour drive....then I remember doing this for a number of songs LMBO................great toning excercise............. :woohoo:

Pierre you rocked it....
Mark you made me laugh sooooooooooooo many times

P.S Rum is good B)
Ah, so willem was right. I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out where the tambourine was coming from the first few times I watched this.
I did notice what I thought was your very diligent two-step time keeping there Tammy. I just never put the two together. duh!
Man, you guys are all sorts of full of surprises! I love it!!!

♫ Ken ♫

lueders

Wed May 25, 2011 4:42 pm

LOVED IT!! Pierre, loved the vocals!! (Wish I could sound authentically & so darn well!) Guitar players, that sounded good...Don't think you were too snockered off the Rum! It sure didn't show in your playing. And, hey Ms. Tamborine girl...nice job.

Cori

cosmicmechanic

Wed May 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Thanks to everyone for listening and commenting !

Chris, in answer to your question, I was only scrubbing the muted strings, my plate was full with just the lyrics ... it's not a tune I've practiced at all.

MarkM writes interesting introductions, doesn't he ? The catalyst for doing this tune was Mark's practicing between tunes, jumping between riffs and bass runs (or what Tammy calls his "Attention Deficit Disorder"). I'd had fun with it at a campfire last summer and latched onto it when he just randomly played the intro.

Note to self ... learn some riffs and practice bass runs.

Pierre

dekotaj

Fri May 27, 2011 8:28 am

WOW!!!BRAVO!!!!

My Favorite song so far!!Just loved it.Guitars,vocals and some percussion.Great job everyone.

Kevin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic