Collaboration of Wild World

skaladar

Sun May 29, 2011 8:08 am

I thought I commented on this as soon as I saw it because I was so impressed but I see I didn’t so here goes.

As with all of your weekends work I think this was just great and a real pleasure to watch and hear. I too think the runs really added a lot and made it come together so nicely. Nice going Bob and Mark!

I’ll be honest, when the Mega-Collaboration was first announced and before I saw or heard anything I thought … 7 guitars, all playing the same thing, and without any real prior rehearsal is just going to sound like a lot of guitars .. good, bad or indifferent. Well I got over that train of thought in a real hurry as soon as the videos started being posted. Between the tambourine, bongos other percussives and the bass runs and fills along with the multi part guitar on most songs and the excellent and well divided singing you guys have made a guitar band sound way beyond what I expected. Of course it would all be of little value if it weren’t for Al’s dedication to getting the right mix and Mark’s editing efforts. I can’t say enough how much fun this is to see and can’t thank all involved enough for making it possible.

♫ Ken ♫

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic