Collaboration of Hotel California

MarkM

Sat May 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Thanks Tom!!! I'm glad you were able to get this up here. I'm curios if I'll have future problems with the last few videos.

MarkM

willem

Sat May 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Where theres a will theres a way... Congrats team absolutely brilliant. I can see why YT didn't allow it The Prima Donnas don't like competition lol
well Chas writed me some words,,,,

glad i could hear it and i sounded greAt with so much guitars,,now i can sleep...and never forget this...nice drums too,,well bells i mean

BobR

Sat May 28, 2011 7:29 pm

I was bummed that I couldn't hear this this morning and I had to go out for the day. I just got home and was glad that Tom was able to get it to work. Obfuscate Nice word Tom :laugh: :laugh: .

Thanks Tom and Mark.

Bob

thereshopeyet

Sat May 28, 2011 9:06 pm

sbutler

Sat May 28, 2011 9:42 pm

I'm glad somebody figured out how to get around the bureaucracy.

Thanks again everyone. That is just too cool.

Scott

skaladar

Sun May 29, 2011 7:33 am

Excellent performance folks … yet again! Apparently youtube agrees enough to drop the copyright bomb on you. I was duly bummed when I couldn’t hear it before the fix was put in. A big thanks Tom for rectifying that. I’m a little surprised that with all the excellent covers the TG community has sent youtubes way this is the first (if that is the case) time this has happened. I surely hope this isn’t the wave of things to come.

Back to the song … Tammy, you really nailed it. I see why you were named the bands lead singer. This really worked well on so many levels. Having all 3 guitar parts and Tom’s bass and licks makes this song so well suited for a group your size. I am still amazed, as I have been from the beginning, that you guys were able to accomplish so much, and so well in you first ( and I hope not last) face to face weekend long meeting.

Thanks to all of you!

♫ Ken ♫

dekotaj

Sun May 29, 2011 8:13 am

skaladar wrote:
Excellent performance folks … yet again! Apparently youtube agrees enough to drop the copyright bomb on you. I was duly bummed when I couldn’t hear it before the fix was put in. A big thanks Tom for rectifying that. I’m a little surprised that with all the excellent covers the TG community has sent youtubes way this is the first (if that is the case) time this has happened. I surely hope this isn’t the wave of things to come.

Back to the song … Tammy, you really nailed it. I see why you were named the bands lead singer. This really worked well on so many levels. Having all 3 guitar parts and Tom’s bass and licks makes this song so well suited for a group your size. I am still amazed, as I have been from the beginning, that you guys were able to accomplish so much, and so well in you first ( and I hope not last) face to face weekend long meeting.

Thanks to all of you!

♫ Ken ♫
So who was capoed were,Looked like mark at 7 ??,Bob at 2,Marc & Pierre open.Could not see Tom or Al ??

Kevin

RicksPick

Sun May 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Worth the wait!!
Knew it would be, great going gang

RicksPick

Yamaha48

Sun May 29, 2011 3:04 pm

Hello my friends from the Canadian Nw Englanders.

Great to see your upload,what a shame that youtube mute the sound of this fantastic song.
Thanks Tom,to fix this problem.
Tammy you have a verry good voice to sing this song.
I can see you have there a lot of fun together.
Thumbs up for you my friends.
Thanks for sharing.

Cheers....................Anton

snipe

Sun May 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Guys,,

That was realllly excellent....Nice going on the whole production!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic