Busking Led Zeppelin

neverfoundthetime

Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Really nice work Pat... thanks for uploading these. Nice effects and well played.
What were the effects, flanger, chorus... some sort of delay? What gadgets did you use?
Chris

deuce01

Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:52 pm

For most of my Acoustic work i record clean into my computer through a Maudio Fastrack. I use Mixcraft 5 to record and add effects. I think you are referring to the Ten years gone song? That had chorus, reverb and phaser.
Thanks for the comments

Pat

cosmicmechanic

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi Pat, it's great to see these, they are fine inspiration ... real workouts !

Pierre

AcousticAl

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm

deuce01 wrote:
Traveling Riverside Blues

Having some fun with Open G and a slide

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.
This is the coolest!
Thanks for the great view of the guitar neck- as i'll be coming back to this to try this myself in the future!!

Great to see you posting again, Deuce!

Lavallee

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:03 am

Deuce, very nice playing on That's the way, your strumming and the voice are spot on. Not easy to sing Plant, but your performance is excellent.

Now Traveling Riverside blues is very appealing to learn. I had work on a version that Clapton did of this old Robert Johnson (along with Walking Blues) but the slide accuracy is challenging for me and put it aside a while ago. Your doing a great job at it and a real motivation to give it a shot.

Led Zep lives

Marc

dekotaj

Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:25 pm

WOW Sir. How great was that.Man got to say love every second of it.How great to watch you having that much fun.

BRAVO!!!BRAVO!!!Can't get enough of that.Keep them coming.PLEASE!!

Love it Bro!
Kev

mbleier

Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Pat,
I have not been on this site in a while, and what a great find to get to hear so many great Zep covers! I have played around with the original arrangement of No Quarter, but haven't thought about it in a while. As everyone has said, very smooth. You clearly have spent a lot of time playing over the years and it shows. Your versatility is awesome and your song choices rock. Thanks so much for recording and sharing these.

Mike

BobR

Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Deuce,

I just got through watching all your Zep tunes. They are all so cool and very well performed, but my favorite is your Traveling Riverside Blues. That was awesome!! Your slide work is so good. I am also using Mixcraft5 but I am not really good with it yet. Someday :laugh:

Thanks for the great tunes.

Bob

abiliog

Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Pat,
Great job on this Zep tunes. Great cover of No Quarter, one of my favorite Led Zep songs, Ten Years Gone was just awesome, so much fun for Traveling Riverside Blues and also great singing on That's the Way, well I'm gonna watch them all again and again :)
Thanks for sharing,
Abilio

Hydroman52

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Pat,

Nice work. I like the slide. This will help me out a lot. I have a guitar permanently tuned to Open G and have started using a slide. Don't hesitate to post more.

Thanks!

Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic