Busking Led Zeppelin

lueders

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Damn DEUCE!! That was incredible!! Thanks so much for posting that
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

snipe

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Good Times Bad Times

Played with a backing track(thats probably too loud).
Guitar is Fender Telecaster Blacktop and the amp is a Fender Mustang.
Needs alot of work to get it all balanced out I think.

I forgot to add that the last lead part was improv and nothing like the real deal. The rest was from tabs. Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated
Mike

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

snipe

Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Cool playing Mike!!! :)

daryl

Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Nice guitar! You're right, the balance wasn't right....I couldn't hear your playing too well. Try this.....use earbuds or headphones to hear the backing track but not record it will your playing (with the video camera). Then import your guitar playing video into a video editor (maybe just Windows Movie Maker) then either in another track on in the "narration" track import the backing track audio file. You will then need to slide the audio track on the video track to syn the 2 tracks properly. Doing it this sort of way, should produce a better backing tack sound and you should be able to get a better balance between the two. BTW your "blacktop Telecaster looked like a burgandy color. Is it or was it the lighting? Looking forward to more of your videos!

tombo1230

Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:37 pm

daryl wrote:
BTW your "bacltop Telecaster looked like a burgandy color. Is it or was it the lighting? Looking forward to more of your videos!
They seem to come in Red, black or silver Daryl, but still called Blacktop.

Nice playing Mike.

Tom N.

Lavallee

Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Good playing Mike, Led Zep Rock!. You got that riff down alright. Look into Daryl's suggestion. it makes recording easier with the backing track.

Marc

tovo

Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Loved it Mike. Backing track isn't too loud, just turn your guitar volume way up!! Definitely would have liked to hear your playing a bit better, but still enjoyed the video. Electric is starting to pop up a bit more. Nice. After all, it is TOTALLY guitars!

dekotaj

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Bravo!!! Mike

Zeppelin,Man did they put out some fantastic song.And Jimmy on guitar,WOW.
Enjoyed watching you play the string off that Fender.BRAVO!!!!
Looking forward to seeing some of that Allman Brothers songs you were telling Tony about.And if you need a second guitar on those tune give me a shout.

Kev

snipe

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Nesh, Tom, Marc, Tony, Daryl: Thanks for watching and the comments. Greatly appreciated.

Daryl: Its just called Blacktop. Comes in various colors. Pretty much like a regular telecaster with a couple humbucking p/u's. Thanks for the
recording method. Next time i will attempt to do that.
Mike

snipe

Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Kevin, Thanks very much sir! I may take you up on that!! Appreciate your comments
Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic