Busking Paul McCartney WINGS

BobR

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Hi Brad,

Nice new Axe you've got there and it sounds real nice. I must admit I have not heard that song before so I don't have anything to offer other than you were pretty steady through out on the tempo.

Good to see another post from you.

Keep on strumming :)
Bob

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Nice going Brad! You're getting the hang of this thing.... and way to go on your new guitar! Clarke Kent's fat lady.... Charles will be chuffed!

lueders

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi Brad!

So great to see you again, I always love the way you interact with us over here (wich is all over the world) and you're funny too, haha :P !

Am glad you found yourself a great guitar, she sounds really sweet ;)

As for the song, yep you kept a very steady tempo, sang your heart out as usual, hit those bass-notes, very solid. Al already mentioned it, an up in there would make it more interesting. As for the key, I as well would suggest to try it in another key. You're playing in A right? Hmmmm....try in E, capo 1st fret, just a suggestion, but I'm very curious how that would sound, since I do like your singing! :)

Way to go Brad, just great to see you again, enjoy the new guitar!

Cheers

Ness

buddy

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Brad, Congrats on the new guitar. Getting better and better with each post so keep up the good work !!!

Chasplaya

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:11 am

tovo wrote:

Mate, a Cole Clarke and singing about Scotland....Chas doesn't need that sort of sucking up!!!! Congrats on the new guitar.
Neverfoundthetime wrote:
Clarke Kent's fat lady.... Charles will be chuffed
Sucking up all done with for the moment but don't let that other antipodean put you off you can suck up any time you like...Now what is it you really want? And yup Chris i am chuffed ... chuffed for Brad making such a good choice, nice to see people with taste.

cosmicmechanic

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:17 am

Brad, good that you're practicing alternating hitting alternating bass notes and chords, it's easier said than done, you're doing great, keep at it.

Your choice of song made me smile ... it's a song I really like.

Brings to mind another McCartney song I love that's in a similar range: "Put it There".

Maybe you like that song too ?

Fun post !
Pierre

coomba

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:20 am

Cole Clarke !
You lucky mongrel
nice one mate
Cheers
Scott

dennisg

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Way to go, Brad. It looks like you've got the bones of the song under control.

Lavallee

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Hey Brad, very nice video. I really like your new guitar. I have never seen a cover of the Mule, so I thought you did very good. You are having a good time playing and singing the song, real fun to watch.

Cheers mate

Marc

daryl

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:39 pm

This is my attempt at "My Love". I'm playing double tracked (acoustic) rhythm. And double tracked the lead part on my Ovation and Les Paul. The rest is midi stuff (including the melody as I can't sing). Michele, I hope you're happy.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic