Collaboration of Teach your children

michelew

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:17 pm

willem wrote:
Well Shell,,for you one more time.......terusten

Hmmm... curious. Well it was definitely time for Dutchies to be asleep. Here the day was just beginning. Well for those of us that struggle to greet the day early that is. Talk to you soon Willem. Keep rockin'.

M.

suziko

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:08 am

Vanessa, Willem and Anton- What a great video! The three of you put a huge smile on my face with this. It was clear that you all had a great time. I loved seeing and hearing you all together, and especially loved those sweet harmonies!

Suzi

willem

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:16 am

suziko wrote:
Vanessa, Willem and Anton- What a great video! The three of you put a huge smile on my face with this. It was clear that you all had a great time. I loved seeing and hearing you all together, and especially loved those sweet harmonies!

Suzi

WE run the train,,it's all be cause that banner,,it have magic,,you will discover that,,just make sure you have some great friends around you,,,thanks Sue.

tombo1230

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:48 am

Don't know why I am only seeing this now, but definately worth waiting for. This was just brilliant! I sat with a smile on my face the whole way through. Vanessa I really liked your base runs, it made the song for me. Nice singing and playing all round, all of you. I'm going to watch it again right now. (The Dutchies Rock)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic