Collaboration of Teach your children

reiver

Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:34 pm

This was really great! You three looked like you were having a blast. Well done to all of you.

Stuart

ps Vanessa - did no-one explain that singing in harmony is banned from this site? It just makes the rest of us look bad ;)

BobR

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi Anton, Willem, and Vanessa, That was too cool. It is so much fun to play with friends. and you're having fun and being Happy :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks for the look.
Bob

michelew

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Fantastic! I loved it. Big smiles here I absolutely love the harmonies.

Thanks SO much for sharing your afternoon with us.

M.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Lovely stuff folks! Really enjoying seeing you getting it together in Holland.

coomba

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 am

Really nice stuff guy's
you look like your having so much fun
you put a smile on my face
cheers
Scott

schm040

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:40 am

I read somewhere that Dutch people are the happiest people in the world. Does that mean "The Dutchies" are the happiest band in the world?

Just wondering.

Cool collaboration.

Thanks,
MattMa

willem

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:29 am

HI ,thank you for your time...When Marc started telling a baut signing the banner on a world tour i mailed him if we could have it for 26 june,,we had a meeting planned,,and so you see it happend,,we were exiting,,in the media they tell the dutch people are the happiest people in the world,,,i can a sure you that the three of us were on 26 june,,look at Vanessa's smile and Anton on his feet again,,for me it was a glorious fun and it is great to hear watching this song it was worth to come late on work..

thereshopeyet

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 am

Thanks

skaladar

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 am

Well so far at work this Monday morning I have been asked twice why I have such a big grin on my face. I don’t know that explaining about all these wonderful TG collaboration was fully understood but it is no doubt the reason.

That was just great as were your other posts. Seeing you all sign the banner and then sit down to an afternoon of playing and singing really made my day.

I wonder if I’ll ever stop being amazed at how far reaching and how deep an impact TG and the TG community has on me.

Thanks again for sharing your time together and making my week start with a big-ole smile :-)

♫ Ken ♫

willem

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
You guys just motive me everytime.
Thanks for the fun entertainment.

Dermot

:)
Click The Picture To Read

Thank you Dermot for the great picture,,there will be a day you must tell me how you get them,,first i have to hit the missed notes...man it was such a great day again...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic