Collaboration of Teach your children

dennisg

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Great job on a terrific song, Ness, Anton, and Willem. I really enjoyed that.

Lavallee

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Thank you very much guys and gals!

And yep, banner-mania has begun! :cheer:

It was indeed special to have that hanging behind us, makes it all the more fun!

This song was indeed the one that I had picked, since I do love singing harmonies (Stuart, I had nó idea :P ) and this song is just great for it and one that I've heard and played ever since I was a kid. I have to admit that in this songbook that my dad had (like 30 years ago, I still have it), at one point the lyrics were:

'Break away, and we can live in peace', up until now ( a couple of weeks ago or something) I found out, when reading Neil's chart that the words should be: 'Make a world that we can live in', haha, I was totally thrown off :blink: , I had nó idea and never heard the difference and of course during the singing (I really tried not to) I started with 'break away'....pffffff.....well what can I say?! :laugh:

Anyway, thank you very much my friends, for all your sweet and uplifting comments (ánd picture ;) )!

Cheers

Ness

Lavallee

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Sorry to be a little late, my internet connection is better at this hotel, so I can watch the video properly. You Vanessa, Anton and Willem, you did a very nice job, a lot of enthusiasm. I also like that Vanessa played it in drop D, with the run downs.

Enjoyed it very much

Marc

willem

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Lavallee wrote:
Sorry to be a little late, my internet connection is better at this hotel, so I can watch the video properly. You Vanessa, Anton and Willem, you did a very nice job, a lot of enthusiasm. I also like that Vanessa played it in drop D, with the run downs.

Enjoyed it very much

Marc

Yes you are the first one that noticed that..Thanks Marc....she is awesomeeeeee really nice person..

tovo

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:52 pm

I thought I had commented on this one. I watched it sitting at Dennis' dining table! Great fun you guys and wonderful that you could all get together. Sharing music with friends, I can say from recent experience there's nothing better.

Well done guys.

Lavallee

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:55 pm

willem wrote:
Lavallee wrote:

Enjoyed it very much

Marc

Yes you are the first one that noticed that..Thanks Marc....she is awesomeeeeee really nice person..
I only noticed the drop D because this is how I play it too. I bet you are all awesome.

Marc

rapsidy

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 am

The DUTCH SUPER GROUP B) B) B) B) B) well done guys thats whats it is all about enjoying each others company and playing songs... thanks for sharing it put a smile on my face :cheer: :) :)

willem

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Thanks Brad we love all your vids too.

willem

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Well Shell,,for you one more time.......terusten

jayswett

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Aaaaah, it's always great to accomplish that, thanks Brad! :)

rapsidy wrote:
The DUTCH SUPER GROUP B) B) B) B) B) well done guys thats whats it is all about enjoying each others company and playing songs... thanks for sharing it put a smile on my face :cheer: :) :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic