Collaboration of Night in White Satin

AndyT

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:41 pm

That's very good to hear Willem, I very much enjoyed it as well!

And the banner made it even more special, that's for sure! ;)

willem wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:
Hey guys and gal! :)

Thanks all for watching this video!

This song was Anton's choice. Personally I do like the song very much, but my first thought was 'hów are we going to do that :ohmy: ? what about the flutesolo? you can't leave that one out!' At least not when playing this with the three of us.....and humming....hmmm.... :dry:

So when listening to the original, I noticed that the solo starts out with just one guitar, so that gave me the idea to play it on the keyboard (because I myself don't have to play anything else then). I had already planned to play the song on the bassguitar, since there are already two guitars. And when the bassguitar should come in, the other guitar could kinda cover that.

Well the guys absolutely did their best to increase the volume (crescendo) during the solo, I mean there's a whole orchestra there in the original song, I really feel that they covered that very well, wich definitely completed the solo.

However, it was a challenge and I'm so very glad you all enjoyed it! And yes, I do feel very blessed that I was brought up being able to explore more than one instrument, it's really nice to hear that adding those is appreciated, so thank you for your sweet comments on that!

All in all, it was a great day, and special because of the banner, fun because of the company and because of the guitarplaying and more fun to share it with all of you!

So thank you all, thank you very much for your kind comments!

Ness

Hi Nessie,,can you imagine this almost a week a go,, i am very proud on this one 'cos our musically attempt,,i enjoyed very much the practice from it at your place,,i am very curiuos if that banner brings more magical spirit...thank you

rapsidy

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Thanks Dutchies B)

as all have said it was very well done by all in their various parts, you have really captured the TG spirit of things which will only spread I imagine

thanks for sharing

Brad :whistle:

suziko

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:17 am

Wow, guys, I loved this one so much!! The keyboard instrumental was just amazing, and I think that the guys really did a great job accompanying that (adding the crescendo). I also love that Nessa played bass along with them. Anton's vocals sounded just right- really melancholy. And both the guys did a great job with the guitar parts. Again, you all just looked like you were having a great time, and it put a smile on my face to watch you!

Suzi

reiver

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:45 am

Aaaah, you're a sweetheart Sue! Thank you so much for dropping by and the sweet comment, that's really nice to hear, just great that you enjoyed it and that it made you smile! :cheer:

suziko wrote:
Wow, guys, I loved this one so much!! The keyboard instrumental was just amazing, and I think that the guys really did a great job accompanying that (adding the crescendo). I also love that Nessa played bass along with them. Anton's vocals sounded just right- really melancholy. And both the guys did a great job with the guitar parts. Again, you all just looked like you were having a great time, and it put a smile on my face to watch you!

Suzi

willem

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:00 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Aaaah, you're a sweetheart Sue! Thank you so much for dropping by and the sweet comment, that's really nice to hear, just great that you enjoyed it and that it made you smile! :cheer:

suziko wrote:

Suzi

Like Nessie Suzi,,or do you prefer Sue?...IT was hard working and concentrating on that cresendo..thanks for watching us..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic