Collaboration of Night in White Satin

willem

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Thank you all for spending some time with us ,,,,I really 'm so proud of this one and must thank Vanessa for taking us to an higher level ,,i personly would never thought of putting in some dynamics(for example the cresendo from the guitars in the flute solo) and most ask them to do it in intime again and record it with some pro gear,,

Yamaha48

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Hello my guitar friends.

Sorry for the late post from me.
Yesterday whas a great day.
A lot of fun,i like that.
But it whas hard work that day.
The next day i have a early shift.
Thanks Vanessa for your warm welcome and dinner.
Willem thanks my friend.

cheers.........Anton

dennisg

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:55 pm

How nice to hear you guys on one of my all-time favorite songs! Thanks so much for posting this.

Lavallee

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Well that was well worth the 30 minutes it took to play the video with the fantastic internet hotel connection I have today. Great singing and playing, the keyboard, the bass (and the drum transition before the keyboard) really add a new dimension to complete the song.

Enjoyed it very much

Marc

stratman3

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:55 pm

EXCELLENT!!
MUST TO HAVE BEEN A LOT OF FUN.

Gary B)

d_dog

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Fantastical! You guys are great! A TG band, I love it! That banner is really cool too.

d_dog

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Fantastical! You guys are great! A TG band, I love it! That banner is really cool too.

sbutler

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Hey guys and gal! :)

Thanks all for watching this video!

This song was Anton's choice. Personally I do like the song very much, but my first thought was 'hów are we going to do that :ohmy: ? what about the flutesolo? you can't leave that one out!' At least not when playing this with the three of us.....and humming....hmmm.... :dry:

So when listening to the original, I noticed that the solo starts out with just one guitar, so that gave me the idea to play it on the keyboard (because I myself don't have to play anything else then). I had already planned to play the song on the bassguitar, since there are already two guitars. And when the bassguitar should come in, the other guitar could kinda cover that.

Well the guys absolutely did their best to increase the volume (crescendo) during the solo, I mean there's a whole orchestra there in the original song, I really feel that they covered that very well, wich definitely completed the solo.

However, it was a challenge and I'm so very glad you all enjoyed it! And yes, I do feel very blessed that I was brought up being able to explore more than one instrument, it's really nice to hear that adding those is appreciated, so thank you for your sweet comments on that!

All in all, it was a great day, and special because of the banner, fun because of the company and because of the guitarplaying and more fun to share it with all of you!

So thank you all, thank you very much for your kind comments!

Ness

willem

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:27 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Hey guys and gal! :)

Thanks all for watching this video!

This song was Anton's choice. Personally I do like the song very much, but my first thought was 'hów are we going to do that :ohmy: ? what about the flutesolo? you can't leave that one out!' At least not when playing this with the three of us.....and humming....hmmm.... :dry:

So when listening to the original, I noticed that the solo starts out with just one guitar, so that gave me the idea to play it on the keyboard (because I myself don't have to play anything else then). I had already planned to play the song on the bassguitar, since there are already two guitars. And when the bassguitar should come in, the other guitar could kinda cover that.

Well the guys absolutely did their best to increase the volume (crescendo) during the solo, I mean there's a whole orchestra there in the original song, I really feel that they covered that very well, wich definitely completed the solo.

However, it was a challenge and I'm so very glad you all enjoyed it! And yes, I do feel very blessed that I was brought up being able to explore more than one instrument, it's really nice to hear that adding those is appreciated, so thank you for your sweet comments on that!

All in all, it was a great day, and special because of the banner, fun because of the company and because of the guitarplaying and more fun to share it with all of you!

So thank you all, thank you very much for your kind comments!

Ness

Hi Nessie,,can you imagine this almost a week a go,, i am very proud on this one 'cos our musically attempt,,i enjoyed very much the practice from it at your place,,i am very curiuos if that banner brings more magical spirit...thank you

willem

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:08 am

ONE MORE TIME, 'cos i am a bit proud not to impress but i had the most fun with this one,,,and move on..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic