Collaboration of Het is een nacht

michelew

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:14 am

Willem,

Interesting. So if this machine was operational, I could travel back from next week to today to play guitar with myself in my own lounge room. Well that would be strange. But, how does that get me, in the blink of an eye, playing with other TGers in their lounge rooms ? Perhaps they could travel from my lounge room next week to play with me today... Hell, I'll wait til next week then... B) :P

Keep looking. I'm sure the solution is out there.

M.

willem

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:13 am

Hi Nessie,i started to practice your rollingpicking strumming(or was it just quick pickin) on the versus and play along with our vid and find out that i can keep track,,it aint so speedy as it looks,

buddy

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Haha, it was just 'quick picking' Willem! Am very glad to hear that you can play along and keep track, keep it up! :cheer:

willem wrote:
Hi Nessie,i started to practice your rollingpicking strumming(or was it just quick pickin) on the versus and play along with our vid and find out that i can keep track,,it aint so speedy as it looks,

cosmicmechanic

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:47 pm

willem wrote:
Super interesting, Willem.

And a caller from the future may hear : "Your call is important to us ... all our operators are presently busy ..."

Pierre

Lavallee

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Hi guys, I watched the video when it came out but somehow did not comment. Willem you were in voice, you sound very good. It was very nice to hear a song in a different language. Good strumming and picking too from Anton and Vanessa.

you all seem to have a good time

Marc

rapsidy

Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:58 pm

B) B) B) thank you for the cultural education

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic