Busking Captain Corelli

dekotaj

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:28 am

BRAVO!!Captain,

It sounds great to me.Looking forward to more!!!

Looks like the move went OK? Best wishes to you and yours in your new Home.

Thanks Kevin

buddy

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:29 am

Chas, How cool is this, really nice to see avid from you and what a way to bring it on with your new instrument. You are now the Godfather of TG :-)

Bud

Chasplaya

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:32 am

dekotaj wrote:
BRAVO!!Captain,

It sounds great to me.Looking forward to more!!!

Looks like the move went OK? Best wishes to you and yours in your new Home.

Thanks Kevin
Thanks Kevin, There will be more that's for sure, I really enjoy playing the mandolin its quite challenging.

This is still my 'old' house, my Wife has moved but I still need to get a job yet

Chasplaya

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:34 am

buddy wrote:
Chas, How cool is this, really nice to see avid from you and what a way to bring it on with your new instrument. You are now the Godfather of TG :-)

Bud
Thanks Buddy, The mandolin was an impulse buy, its an entry level one but nevertheless still fun. Thanks for watching. 'Godfather of TG lol!'

haoli25

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 am

Very cool, Captain Chas. I have been tempted to take the plunge and buy a mandolin for a long time. Thanks for the shove.

Bill

willem

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:21 am

What can i say, i even don't know a thing a baut mandolines only that i like them very much with ohter instrument with it(lets say in a band),,they put some flavor to the music,,you said it is challenging,,are the guitars not a challenging any more?,just curious..

I am glad you broke you own rules by not posting vids..

Sometimes i think only a webcam or a cam are just fine,,you really need no more,,but the Micro BR is just great to make more music by recording diffrent playing on guitar or other instruments or more vocals,or some reverb,a challenging too,,but it cost plenty time...

Now we just waiting on some more frames from you,with or without a hat,,or lets say you can leave your hat on..

Thanks Chas.

The only negative thing a 'baut this site is that you live all so far and sometimes so close...

see you pal.. and tremolo along..

Willem

BobR

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:34 am

Hi Chas,

That was pretty cool. Nice film effect as well.

Bob

lueders

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:56 am

Is it the end of the world or did I just see Chas on video? Great to see you man!

I am still at the familiarizing myself with the chords & scales stage on mine...so I am NO expert but I thought you
sounded pretty! Do you think Nick Cage really played that or do you think they overdubbed it?

dennisg

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:01 pm

That was fun, Chas. Based on what I see on the wall behind you, you're apparently trying to corner the market on stringed instruments. Is a zither or a hurdy gurdy in your near future?

Lavallee

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Hey Chas, nice to see you again, that first round sounds very good, you seem to have a good control on the tremolo. Must be challenging to squeeze your fingers on such a small fret board.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic