Busking Tracy Chapman

haoli25

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:59 am

I had to watch this one over and over, Shel. I loved everything about it. You ROCK, lady. :side: :side: :) Thanks for sharing your video.

Bill

michelew

Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:26 am

Owwww...shucks Bill. Thank you :blush:

BobR

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:26 am

Hi Michele,

It would seem to me as the listener, that you do have everything working properly.

I thought it was great

Bob

dennisg

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:35 pm

This is the next, wonderful step on the musical evolution of Shel, and anything I'd be inclined to gush over has already been drooled upon by others. I know how much the camera frightens you, so, first and foremost, I admire your courage to (literally) face the music and do the very thing that makes you want to pee in your pants. That you are able to both play and sing this very tricky song, able to play chords so beautifully and precisely, and fingerpick so exquisitely -- all while facing that demon of a camera -- is a testimony to your talent and bravery. Knowing you as I do, I just want to throw my arms around you and give you a big hug when I see posts like this.

AcousticAl

Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Hi Michelle,

Not familiar with the song, but thought you did a good job with it.
Thanks for sharing!

michelew

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Thanks guys. :)

Bob - Thanks. That's really great to hear.

Den - WOW! Virtual hug gratefully accepted, I certainly feel loved after that. You always know how to lift me up. You're a precious friend. You and Ness have both given me the courage to just face the beast. There's nothing to lose but my insecurity right? Thanks for being there for me. :kiss:

Al - Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. It's a great song.

dekotaj

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:39 am

BRAVO Sis!!!

Love the little shoulder and head shake around 1:45. Your playing is just fantastic. The angle of the guitar your hand placement, like always beautiful. Not a song I heard before, but what great lyrics. Another great job on a lovely song. Ness gives good guitar lessons.XO all around.

Be Good
Kev

michelew

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:01 am

Hey Kev,

Thank you sweet man.

Yep! Nessa give GREAT guitar lessons. We're lucky peeps. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic