Busking Tracy Chapman

cosmicmechanic

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:55 am

Hi guys and gals! :)

Cori: Haha, your pictures are great :laugh: , got one as my screensaver, can't help it, just fun to watch and makes me laugh! ;) And uh....yeah you got some help, that's true, still it was very much you. I had worked a little on this song a couple of months ago (again because of you and Michele had pointed it out to me), but just didn't got to recording it and so on. Then your third wish, it made me laugh out loud! :laugh: Well it was the right moment, the right mood, so am very happy that you obviously liked it!! :P Thanks again my friend!

Scott: Oh gosh Scott, you're súch a sweetheart!.....a little bit of me..yeah, it is indeed really me...it was a lot of fun playing this one, the 'feel' of it is really cool! Thanks Scott, always so great to read your sweet comments on me! :kiss:

Dermot: Hahaha! Your picture is hilarious!! :laugh: :laugh: I think you can actually read his mind! :P Thanks for the laugh my friend! :cheer:

Suzi: Smiling big time again! That's so very sweet :blush: ! My boy pestering me, haha, yeah, I was lucky that he didn't keep jumping up. However he very well knows how to get my attention! ;) Thank you very much Sue, for the sweet words!

Marc: Thank you very much Marc, appreciate it a lot, just great to read!

Pierre: OMG :ohmy:, haha :laugh:! I take it that you liked it??! :P Well I read your point, loud and clear, thank you very much Pierre! :cheer:

Michele: Shel...uh... :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :cheer: ;) :cheer: :P :kiss: :cheer: ;) :P :kiss: :cheer: ;) :P :kiss: :woohoo: :woohoo: :kiss: Well you got my point???! However, you got me smiling, blushing, laughing, smiling, blushing, laughing, smiling! It was also very great to read whý you liked it so much! In short, I just love it that you loved it! And uh....thanks for the song and the backing up Cori, haha! :P ;)

Dave: Aaah, thank you so much Dave! So I've contributed to GAS ;)? Haha, well those guitars are really cool indeed! Thanks again Dave, very glad to hear you liked it!

Jeff: Hey Jeff, thanks for dropping by, am very happy that I didn't 'dissapoint' you! :P Thanks for the great comment!

Scott: You're very welcome Scott, thanks! :)

Thanks again guys and gals, this is such a fullfilling thing to do and that's all because of you great people, thanks! :cheer:

Ness

tombo1230

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:22 am

Brilliant as ever! It's all been said. Nice guitar and played so sweetly. The wee dog was great as well1 :P :laugh:

jayswett

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 am

Incredible. When I see people like you perform, I find myself wondering what they do for a living, since in my opinion you should really be doing this professionally. Yes, you are that good. Well done as always.

michelew

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:17 pm

I reckon this thread wins the 'most emoticons used in a single thread' award. :)

That must say SOMETHING about the video.

lueders

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:12 pm

]Michele in case you were wondering...(and let's face it, who hasn't been? LOL!!!!)

The tally was approximately 462 emoticons used. There were 487 if you want to count Chas's animated gifs as emoticons.

:laugh: :) B) Correction, 490!!!!!!................... LOL!!

EDIT: forgot to count the "YAY" before...oops.

michelew

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:03 am

lueders wrote:
]Michele in case you were you wondering...(and let's face it, who hasn't been? LOL!!!!)

The tally was approximately 462 emoticons used. there were 487 if you want to count Chas's animated gifs as emoticons.

490 eh? well phew. Now I know. Now I can relax. :) :)

Oops ... make that 495. OH NO! Still forgot the YAY. Hmmm..... I just don't have that many fingers and toes. Double Phew. :) :P

Oops 497 + YAY.

M

lueders

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:53 am

michelew wrote:
lueders wrote:
]Michele in case you were you wondering...(and let's face it, who hasn't been? LOL!!!!)

The tally was approximately 462 emoticons used. there were 487 if you want to count Chas's animated gifs as emoticons.

490 eh? well phew. Now I know. Now I can relax. :) :)

Oops ... make that 495. OH NO! Still forgot the YAY. Hmmm..... I just don't have that many fingers and toes. Double Phew. :) :P

Oops 497 + YAY.

M
No actually, the "YAY" is part of the 490...I already made the adjustment.
(I just wanted to be honest about my inability to count the 1st time through, I guess...lol!)
So we should be at a cool 498... with this guy right here:> B) Sorry about the confusion...Because this is really serious stuff and all!!

michelew

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:06 am

Thanks SO much for clearing that up. I get confused so easily.

:) :P

Ahhhhh a round 500 at last.

Coolio. (resist.... no emoticon - you'll spoil the perfect D )

M

willem

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:17 am

501 Image

BobR

Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 am

Hahaha! OMG! Hów many emoticons????? :woohoo: :laugh: (sorry can't talk without them! ;) )

You two are terribly funny! :P :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic