Busking Ukulele songs

tovo

Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:53 am

I dig you too Shel ánd the uke!!!! :laugh: :P ;)

Gosh, that was soooooooooo lovely! You both sang and played it just beautifully!!! And the smiley relaxed look looks absolutely FANTASTIC on you, now KEEP that look!!! :laugh: :silly: ;)

The blooper was hilarious, hahaha!!! :laugh: :laugh:

PERFECT start of my morning! LOVED it Shel!!! :woohoo:

Nessa

michelew

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:02 am

Thanks!

Terry - thanks and indeed fun is the name if the game.

Chris - thanks - that's really great to hear. I could only get better right. :) it had to happen sometime. And I've had a few great role models to inspire a change.

Tony - I'm glad you enjoyed it. Don't dig the uke yet? you know they have blues ukes right? :) And gee shucks, thanks buddy. :blush: you're a sweetie wild man.

Nessa - I could never have reached this level of smiliness and relaxation without your help and without watching your amazing performances. You're an inspiration. So just in case you didn't realise, I dig you too. I'm definitely happy you LOVED it. That puts a big smile on my face. :) :kiss: :blush:

Thanks everyone.

Shel

willem

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:02 am

Holiday or sunny day are shining through you,,what more wants a wild men want,, :laugh: :laugh: B) great Shellie

Willem

daryl

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:43 am

Sweet. Nice to see an upload from you. Good job both playing and singing.

suziko

Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:10 pm

Shel,

I'm glad that a wise and wild (wo)man said that I should check out this thread- I can't believe I almost missed this fabulous upload!! I loved how your uke sounded with that pretty arpeggio fingerpicking, and you did a lovely job on the vocals. And I must also add (as Tony did) that you look gorgeous in this video!! Vacation suits you, my friend!!

Suzi

dennisg

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:17 pm

It's pouring rain outside, which is pretty much what it's been doing since November. I've got a bad cold. I'm depressed and pissed off. Your song is the first damn thing I've seen in a long time that's made me smile.

Very, very sweet, Shel. I love it when you play the uke. Of course, I get pretty happy no matter what you play. Thanks for bringing a little sunshine into my very dreary day.

michelew

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Thanks!

Willem - thanks, I'm glad you liked it Willem. What more could a wild man want? Well I'll just use my imagination. :)

Daryl - thanks - I will post something a bit more challenging playing-wise ....hmmmmm.... maybe soon if I can get it together. And then there's your solo challenge. I'm going to get the strings on my electric changed today (right after i get a couple more doses of espresso into me) so I'll be starting to bend real soon I hope. :)

Suzi - ya gotta love those wise, wild women :). Gosh all of that is so great to hear. :blush: :blush: thank you sweet woman. I can't wait to see and hear your next upload.

Thanks

Shel

michelew

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:27 pm

dennisg wrote:
It's pouring rain outside, which is pretty much what it's been doing since November. I've got a bad cold. I'm depressed and pissed off. Your song is the first damn thing I've seen in a long time that's made me smile.

Very, very sweet, Shel. I love it when you play the uke. Of course, I get pretty happy no matter what you play. Thanks for bringing a little sunshine into my very dreary day.
Hey den! You snuck in here while I was responding to Suzi and co.

Well I'm SO glad my little bit of ukulele has provided you with a bit of sunshine. I was really hoping it would make you smile.

If my transporter was working I'd beam you over here in a heart beat to soak up some of our sunshine, it's been crazy hot and sunny over here.

So .... No matter what I play eh? Perhaps I should test that theory with a kazoo upload accompanied by my whistling and a spoons rhythm track (my Grandfather played the spoons - apparently he was quite good :) ). Well, that might still make you smile or giggle of course. Actually, I know three little potential musicians who would probably LOVE to see that. :)

Anyway, I hope your cold eases real soon and you feel well enough to play (and record) something. That should help to cheer you up. I know it always makes me smile when I hear you play.

Thanks sweet man. I'm sending you some rays through the ether. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic