Busking Fleetwood Mac ''landslide''

willem

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 am

Hi all,,it looks that i upload this on the busking channel but it aint so,i had some trouble there,the program(uploader)asked me everytime to login and i was login,,so i put here via my own YT channel.

I hope you enjoy it,,i upload this be course i wanted to finisch this song in a certain way,,it is still a work in progress,,some times i play it very well but man the cam shakes he...this was take seven..

I will also upload this to the students channel and hope i don't have trouble there,,we''ll see..

Sorry for the vid qualty,,i have a good cam but used my webcam.

daryl

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:29 am

Very nice. Your progress is outstanding! I especially liked your finger-picking control. Very smooth and fluid.

willem

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 am

daryl wrote:
Very nice. Your progress is outstanding! I especially liked your finger-picking control. Very smooth and fluid.
Thanks Daryl,thats why i choose this song,,for travis pickin and the nice lyrics,,oh and the solo,,but that was'nt working at take 7..

dennisg

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Willem,

That was really enjoyable, and it's one of the best performances from you that I've seen. Congratulations on a very solid job.

That solo part is a bitch, isn't it? With a little more practice you'll have that up to tempo.

TGMatt

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Guys the original post and upload is working just fine...locking this thread so we focus on the other one..Thx

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic