Busking Aerosmith

millponddave

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Scott, I agree with everyone else, Nicely done.

Dave

tovo

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:43 pm

daryl wrote:
Scott, I think it was well played. The only thing I would suggest is that you make sure both hands are visible.
Nice work Scott, definitely some good skills evident there, good control on the barres. Assuming you are not in the witness protection program it would be good to see your head as well. Just to confirm, along with your right hand, that you have one.

dekotaj

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Hey Scott.

Sounded great.Next time need to put a little Steven Taylor in there.Great job Sir and Bravo!!!

Kevin

Glad to see another member posting,Thank you.

buddy

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Scott, Really enjoyed that and welcome aboard !

Bud

willem

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Rusty??? you thrink cola i think...thanks keep them coming,

dsmarion

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:30 am

willem wrote:
Rusty??? you thrink cola i think...thanks keep them coming,
Ha! You all are assuming that was the first take - far from it lol

Regards, Scott

dsmarion

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:34 am

tovo wrote:
daryl wrote:
Scott, I think it was well played. The only thing I would suggest is that you make sure both hands are visible.
Nice work Scott, definitely some good skills evident there, good control on the barres. Assuming you are not in the witness protection program it would be good to see your head as well. Just to confirm, along with your right hand, that you have one.
I will work on getting a better camera angle next time - all I have is a webcam on the laptop. I would be interested in hearing what others use to get such great recordings.

Regards, Scott

AndyT

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:38 am

Nice job man. Very nice. I like the way that as I was listening, I kept waiting for Steven's rasp to slide in with you.

dsmarion

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:44 am

dekotaj wrote:
Hey Scott.

Sounded great.Next time need to put a little Steven Taylor in there.Great job Sir and Bravo!!!

Kevin

Glad to see another member posting,Thank you.
Thank you sir. Unfortunately my singing is not at all pretty and would not enhance the song much! Too many years of niccotine addtiction has taken its toll on a voice that wasn't all that good in the first place. Also I always have found it very hard to play and sing without making lots of mistakes - lot like walkiing and chewing gum lol. Others that do both so nicely together and seemingly effortlessly I am in awe of.

Regards, Scott

dsmarion

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:46 am

andyt wrote:
Nice job man. Very nice. I like the way that as was listening, I kept waiting for Steven's rasp to slide in with you.
Thanks Andy. It would be nice to have that voice - especially the way he sounded on the early recordings. Amazingly talented. Joe's not bad either lol.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic