I'm loving all the busking - bring it on,

michelew

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:04 am

Well I'm not sure what has spurred everyone on, but I'm loving all the new busking threads and videos. That's what we need, more playing, more videos. keep them coming.

They are all so inspiring. That's what it's all about.

THANK YOU!!

It's just so great to see. I love this place.

:)

Michele

willem

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:14 am

michelew wrote:
Well I'm not sure what has spurred everyone on, but I'm loving all the new busking threads and videos. That's what we need, more playing, more videos. keep them coming.

THANK YOU!!

Michele

I think Buddy stirred us up. but you too are a stirrer. :laugh:

AcousticAl

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:09 am

willem wrote:
michelew wrote:

THANK YOU!!

Michele

but you too are a stirrer. :laugh:
Hahaha, véry true, along with Cori!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

michelew

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Me a stirrer??? I think you've got me confused with someone else. Cori perhaps? .... yes that's it, it must be Cori.

:P

lueders

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Stirrer? I don't know what you are talking about. Whatever it was, it was all Michele's fault. Ya, that's the ticket. It is
all her!....I plead the fifth. i know nothing... ;)

dennisg

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:22 pm

lueders wrote:
Stirrer? I don't know what you are talking about. Whatever it was, it was all Michele's fault. Ya, that's the ticket. It is
Pleading the fifth only works in America. You're screwed in Australia.

michelew

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:33 pm

dennisg wrote:
lueders wrote:
Absolutely, you're screwed mate. Here you've got to point quickly at someone else or say 'bags not me'. Haven't you heard of a Kangaroo Court? I've already pointed at you and ... 'bags not me' - so you're doubly screwed. You could try pointing at Dennis. That might work... ahhhh...no scrap that idea, he'd need to be in Australia. Oh well ... sorry buddy, it's you. All your fault.

:P

Seriously though... I'd be happy to take the blame for any seriously minor part I've played in encouraging posts. They're all great.

M.

lueders

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:35 pm

dennisg wrote:
lueders wrote:
Damn, a never thought of that. (Nicely played, Sir!) ;) You're right, how much chance would a big ugly, loud-mouth American like me, stand in an Aussie or International Court? Afterall, Shel has a very honest face and is far more credible...

dekotaj

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Yeah Cori,What Dennis said.You old pot stirrer.But what a brew you stirrer!!

Michele.I knew I was not the only one here that loves this busking stuff.You just proved it.What a joy.Yes what a real joy.Should be a law against having this much fun!If for one second I though all guitar site were like this I'd join more.But I'm betting not.But to add to the finger pointing.I think Dennis and Tony started this round of post with The STONES.Sure got me going!!

Kevin

michelew

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:49 pm

True! Don't forget the Dutchies who posted at the same time (three numbers no less or was it four).

SO ... it's all Tony's, Dennis', Vanessa's, Willem's and Anton's fault. Oh and you've added a thread or two, well a few more than that actually, so I'm adding you to the list too Kevin (which is a good Aussie name by the way, my father's name is Kev).

Yep the posts are great.

M.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic