Busking Bread

shargram

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm

This is my video for If by Bread.David Gates is a genius of a songwriter and this is one of his best.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

MarkM

Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:12 am

Al,

You have put up many a great song here on TG. This one is right up there with the best of them. Very impressive work on this. What I wouldn't do to be able to sing as effortlessly as you. That is a gift. Great playing as the tone you got was top notch. Thanks Al.

MarkM

shargram

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:26 am

MarkM wrote:
Al,

You have put up many a great song here on TG. This one is right up there with the best of them. Very impressive work on this. What I wouldn't do to be able to sing as effortlessly as you. That is a gift. Great playing as the tone you got was top notch. Thanks Al.

MarkM
Thanks Mark, very much appreciated.My name is not Al, it is George.Maybe you are mistaking me for the guy who did the guitar for Everything I Own(with no vocal).It's ok, no problem.This is my first Bread upload, but I have many otheres which will come later.If you'd like to hear my other Bread songs, go to my Youtube channel and they are all there.Just type in the word shargam and it will take you to my Youtube channel.

Cheers,

George(shargram)

neverfoundthetime

Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Hi George... I guess Mark was referring to Al's post further back in the thread!

Anyway, nicely played as always George... not to mention the singing which is stellar!
Chris

shargram

Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:33 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hi George... I guess Mark was referring to Al's post further back in the thread!

Anyway, nicely played as always George... not to mention the singing which is stellar!
Chris
Thanks for the correction Chris, I assumed he was referring to me as his comment came after my video.It's very confusing with the comments.On Youtube you receive comments on your channel and they are only about your own videos, no room for error there.It's a pity something similar could'nt be done on TG to erase any confusion.I had'nt went right through all the comments and did'nt realise there were more than 1 video.Also, Al's first video had no vocal, which made me sure the comment was attributed to me.Then, when I scrolled through evey page, I realisesd that Al had 2 more videos with vocals.I have already got a video for Diary on my Youtube channel as well as several other Bread songs.I will be recording Everything I Own soon just to finish up my Bread songs.Thanks anyway for the heads up.

George

shargram

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:33 am

My video for Aubrey by Bread.A beautiful song written by David Gates.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

shargram

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:22 am

Good job on this Bread classic Al, vocal and guitar.I've posted this one myself on TG.Bread were an incredible band, so many great songs.I've covered them extensively on my Youtube channel.Great job yourself on this one.Not the easiest of Bread songs, but really well done.

George

shargram

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:28 am

Hi Craig,
Really well played on guitar, pity about the lack of vocal, but understandable.This is a difficult song to do anyway, but you played it almost perfectly.I have posted this on TG also, with a vocal, but I had to wear my REALLY tight pants for this one.

George

shargram

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:34 am

Hi Craig,
Well played again on this beautiful Bread song.You have a good ear for chords.I will be posting this one myself shortly.I have covered many Bread songs on my Youtube channel.If you'd like to see them, just use my user name shargram and that will take you to my channel.You can also just google shargram and that will take you there also.

All the best,

George

shargram

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:37 am

Hi Al,
Really well played and sung.This is a beautiful song by Bread.Nice harmonies also.I will be posting my own version of this song soon.

Cheers,

George

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic