Busking Boss micro BR/ song used ''mad world''

dsmarion

Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Willem,

I think that sounded great, your picking was very smooth and the song had a very smooth, soft flow. Great job my friend. Sorry can't give you much advice on the song itself or what to do next with your project ideas.

Scott

AcousticAl

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:43 pm

That sounded great, Willem. I've always liked that song.

It's great that you've gotten that far with the Micro. All you have to do next is rewind the tracks you've done, turn them OFF so you don't lose them, turn ON a new track, and play/record. You'll hear your old track in the headphones while you're playing (or singing) your new track. Or what about adding a simple strumming track to accompany your fingerpicking?

tovo

Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 am

A nice job Willem. I thought it was very well played.

willem

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:03 am

@ Bobrrr, oh i will work on the timing from the intro cq riff, i now understand i play that to slow and not right on the beats,,don't know if i change it for the project but i will show intime that i develop(i hope)

@ Scott,,thanks, i saw several times that you found your guitar hooked site...

@ AL,,I was expecting some advise so thanks there for and i think on your suggested tip to add on the other track..

@ Tony,,as you read above you see i have to work on something,,i must listen or play along with GJ too,,,thanks Tony.

THIS IS THE TAB MADE BY MY OWN FROM A PIANO SHEET AND TRYED TO PLAY( I DID IT TO SLOW),,after the intro i folow Em-G-D-A(on the versus and Em -A ON THE CHORUS,, chords in the intro cq riff.. Em-A

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:32 am

Very nice job Willem. I like this son in this version so I am looking forward to how you build it up... maybe some strumming and then the vocals?

suziko

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:54 am

Nice job, Willem! Other than the timing issue that Vanessa mentioned, it sounds really pretty!

Suzi

willem

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:47 pm

@ Chris,,still thinking on how to build it up,,not done yet but i search for some covers done on the net for some inspiration,,today i try to pickout the melody like Neil did with ''wonderful tonight'' thanks for watching and your support..

@ Suzi,, yes the timing but think it comes right,,it was a bit of being nervus too,,the pickin on the couplets is not so difficult and then changing to a riff or an other kind of playing then i stay not cool and make big mistakes,,thanks for watching it ...

willem

Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Hi..i decided to start all over with this project,,i was happy with the sound and the editing stuff,,but while playing along with the track to record a new part( a kinda strumming) i discovered also a mistake in the changing from couplet to chorus so + the timing issue on the intro and the same playing of that intro on the words ''mad world'' i decided to start(and practice) all over...thanks again for your support..

dsmarion

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Ok, back to the drawing board - been there! The second time usually is easier though if it's any consolation :-)

Scott

skaladar

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:34 pm

You're right Willem, the sound was very good and your fingerpicking sounded great!

willem wrote:
Hi..i decided to start all over with this project,,i was happy with the sound and the editing stuff,,but while playing along with the track to record a new part( a kinda strumming) i discovered also a mistake in the changing from couplet to chorus so + the timing issue on the intro and the same playing of that intro on the words ''mad world'' i decided to start(and practice) all over...thanks again for your support..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic