Busking Cure

buddy

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Oh my gosh, gúys :ohmy: !! Cori, Chris, RDaltry, Tony, Ken, Anton and Willem, you súre know how to make a woman feel good!! And how to make this all so worthwhile!!

:blush: :blush: Thanks!!! :) :)

Ness :silly:

rapsidy

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 am

Hi cori

i remember being hooked on close to you growing up and that dam video of the coffin over the hill..

I thought you did a great job.. im always reluctant to comment on singing as i dont want people to think i think i can lol as im no different to you just want to learn... but i thought you were close and i loved ness video that explains it well its not a matter of you not being able to hit the right pitch the trick is knowing what pitch to hit and ness video is awesome showing that out, because some of the song you sound really good and some points just out like ness explains. On a singing note i think you have come along well from the first time i heard you post... i think once you learn how to hit the pitch you will be great cause your voice sounds fine... your guitar playing is a no brainer you have always played well.. cant wait to see the next version

lueders

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:02 pm

rapsidy wrote:
Hi cori

i remember being hooked on close to you growing up and that dam video of the coffin over the hill..

I thought you did a great job.. im always reluctant to comment on singing as i dont want people to think i think i can lol as im no different to you just want to learn... but i thought you were close and i loved ness video that explains it well its not a matter of you not being able to hit the right pitch the trick is knowing what pitch to hit and ness video is awesome showing that out, because some of the song you sound really good and some points just out like ness explains. On a singing note i think you have come along well from the first time i heard you post... i think once you learn how to hit the pitch you will be great cause your voice sounds fine... your guitar playing is a no brainer you have always played well.. cant wait to see the next version

Well, you're a positive fella aren't you? (I always knew I liked you alot!) :) :)

Thanks for the praise & encouragement. especially about getting better at the vocals. I hope so...at least maybe a little bit! Doh! (The good news is, it would be tough to get worse!!!)

Yeah, SO wasn't Ness's video great ? STILL CAN"T GET OVER THAT...
I really do believe her Video(s) are truly helping!!!

As to the playing... I don't know if I ever played well, or if I play well now. But thanks to T.G. I SURE think I WILL SOMEDAY... I believe, that I have had had just enough breakthroughs...to keep me going. (While we on the subject, there are a lot of breakthroughs happening all over the place @ TG..YOURS have been extremely remarkable! FOR SURE!)

I decided it is kinda like golf... you hit just ONE good shot, out of 200 mulligans/misfires and it is just enough to keep you coming back...And, with guitar, it is that ONE new: cool riff, wild lick, funky technique, or quirky progression that keeps you coming back for more!!!

Thanks AGAIN BRAD!!!

CORI

MarkM

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Cori,

My apologies for getting to this so late in the game. Just got my ()%)#$ together since I've moved. Well let me say that I was never really a fan of the Cure growing up (my brother in law is still a huge fan) BUT I am a serious fan of yours. Well done on a song that is much harder than it sounds. I like the way you just come up with some of these songs and throw it out there. Never apologize for that. I think its great. I must say I really enjoyed this from you as I always look forward to what you'll come up with next. Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

lueders

Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Well, Mark thank you very much!!! I can honestly say, I am a fan of yours as well! (For a range of reasons!!!) :laugh: :)

I'm real glad the "O#!?!!!&%$>

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic