Busking Collaboration Anton-Willem,,song ''sailing'' by Rod Stewart

willem

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:30 am

Hi all,,,of course we could do the song in one recording but Anton wanted some knowledge from the Boss micro BR,,so we recorded on 3 diffrent tracks...

EDIT,,I forgot to mension that the editing of the video was with AVS ..

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

neverfoundthetime

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:14 am

Nice picking Willem! Did your camera take some LSD? ;-)

willem

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:21 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Nice picking Willem! Did your camera take some LSD? ;-)

Tricks are very handy to cover some stuff,,but i tryed to keep it with wind and water,,,SAILING !!!! thanks Chris,, i take only beer or wine so now and then..lol

neverfoundthetime

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:35 am

Wine will do it too Willem!
Oh, I didn't mean to miss out Anton, I thought you were just adding to his posted video... but now I realise it was a get-together ... well done Anton too!

willem

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Wine will do it too Willem!
Oh, I didn't mean to miss out Anton, I thought you were just adding to his posted video... but now I realise it was a get-together ... well done Anton too!
oH can imagine that you thought i paste the pickin in,,, but no we had a get together last sunday afternoon,, i told that a bit in an other thread ''visiting other TG friends''

daryl

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:48 am

Great fun. I loved the water/ripple effect. Nice touch. I liked the 2 guitar parts. They worked really well together. The trickiest part is syncing the audio with the various video clips.

willem

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:58 am

daryl wrote:
Great fun. I loved the water/ripple effect. Nice touch. I liked the 2 guitar parts. They worked really well together. The trickiest part is syncing the audio with the various video clips.

Thanks Daryl,,your absolute right on the syncing the audio with the video clips,,it can make you crazy,,but it was fun doing it,,,when you make a mistake while playing music you must start all over and on a certain moment we thought we have the vid and just record only on the micro BR and then you have trouble with syncing,,hope its not spoil the fun for the watcher,i did my best with the editing.

oh and still got to work on the panning thing..

Yamaha48

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Hello my dear friend Willem.

Thanks for editing the video.
I know the sync,but it whas a lot of fun.
And i know it is a lot of work to do that.
cheers....Anton

tovo

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Hey my Dutch friends well done! I`m with Chris on the effects, thought I was tripping out! But I really liked the creative aspect of merging the video it worked nicely. The strumming was real smooth and some nice picked notes that gave it a lot of interest. I`m on the look out for ideas and I got a couple from your video so thanks guys! Good job on the vocals also. Rod Stewart is coming to my town soon, but I think `ll save some cash and just watch your video a few more times! Nice work guys and good to see you get together again.

willem

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Willem and Anton, I think that was great!

It sounded really nice, both guitars, good combination of strumming and fingerpicking, the singing, very lovely video, proud of you guys! ;)

cheers

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic