Busking Boss micro BR,,,''sailing'' with more adjustments on the left and right channels and mid

willem

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:38 am

more stereo,, well more adjustments on the left and right channels and mid..

And very strange !!! the PIPs getting more and more litlle'r,, i think that comes from,, editing/producing//editing//producing//editing/producing//editing//producing,,i geuss i must start BIG and ending normal!!!..lol

this is the adjusted video

This was the previous one...

daryl

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:06 am

Much better sound wise. I like Anton's guitar on the one side. But your guitar is still too much in the center and is competing with the vocals. Is it possible to pan your guitar more to the other side (opposite Anton's)?

Can you make these changes in the original movie project? If so, you should be able to do a right-click on any of the overlay clips and do an "edit overlay" so you can enlarge and/or move the clips.

willem

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 am

daryl wrote:
Much better sound wise. I like Anton's guitar on the one side. But your guitar is still too much in the center and is competing with the vocals. Is it possible to pan your guitar more to the other side (opposite Anton's)?

Can you make these changes in the original movie project? If so, you should be able to do a right-click on any of the overlay clips and do an "edit overlay" so you can enlarge and/or move the clips.

Oh Anton was happy with this sound..lol...we go and figure it out more on the sound,,
a baut the video,,,,it is one big clip(vid),,do you mean i must make parts of it or just cut the whole film in pieces and then combine it again on the time line so i can move them(or make them larger or smaller)..

daryl

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:51 am

How did you the get 3 PIPs? I assume you had 3 separate video clips that you imported into AVS and then you dragged the 3 separate clips into 3 separate overlay tracks. Once they are in overlay tracks you can do the "edit overlay" and resize and move them around.....

willem

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:14 am

daryl wrote:
How did you the get 3 PIPs? I assume you had 3 separate video clips that you imported into AVS and then you dragged the 3 separate clips into 3 separate overlay tracks. Once they are in overlay tracks you can do the "edit overlay" and resize and move them around.....

AH, thats what you mean and it is right,,but the program was'nt working so good,,so i had to made and produce three times (3 x PIP) and every time import the produced vid again and put the other vid on the overlay and then it went to work,,,oke on the end litlle PIPS,, i know how to move and make pipS bigger or smaller...hope you understand...

daryl

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am

Do you know that in AVS you can add multiple Overlay "Lines"? To me, a "line" is another name for "track".

Simply select the default overlay line/track - it should be the 4th line down (main, then effects, then text, then overlay). After you've selected the overlay line go to edit->line->add line and a 2nd overlay track will appear after the 1st overlay track. Do it again and you will have 3 overlay tracks. Then you can drag and drop each of your 3 videos onto the 3 overlays in the same project and resize as needed.

willem

Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:26 pm

daryl wrote:
Do you know that in AVS you can add multiple Overlay "Lines"? To me, a "line" is another name for "track".

Simply select the default overlay line/track - it should be the 4th line down (main, then effects, then text, then overlay). After you've selected the overlay line go to edit->line->add line and a 2nd overlay track will appear after the 1st overlay track. Do it again and you will have 3 overlay tracks. Then you can drag and drop each of your 3 videos onto the 3 overlays in the same project and resize as needed.

Thanks Daryl,,i go check that out and maybe i try the whole thing one more time over with big pips or frame and nylon guitar less over the singin..it is worth to try but must have time, and this time(i tryed) it is difficulter to pan the nylonguitar sound can't change much..but we wil see..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic