Busking Boss micro BR,,,third and last one on ''sailing'' now with more vocal .

willem

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:24 am

Really the last one of three videos now were i(we) did on the first one a collaboration with Anton(meet together) and after getting some advice to pan the channels that i tryed in the second, in the last one(third) i tryed to get more vocals(Anton/strumming and vocal)(more vocal i managed in AVS),,so learned a lot a baut the Boss Micro BR and video editing with AVS program,,,thanks for your time

ps I got my PIP'S back on normal and made a litlle sailing and flying joke with one..

the third one

the second one

the first one

michelew

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 am

You're obviously learning a lot Willem. It's sounding very nice. It's great to be able to hear Anton's voice so clearly (though perhaps the balance would be even nicer by bringing up the guitars a little).

Sounds good.

M.

willem

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:43 am

michelew wrote:
You're obviously learning a lot Willem. It's sounding very nice. It's great to be able to hear Anton's voice so clearly (though perhaps the balance would be even nicer by bringing up the guitars a little).

Sounds good.

M.

We see a baut the guitars Shellie,,,I'M GETTING CRAZY NOW...LOL :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: B) CRAZY AND HAPPY..

It's really the last one on this song....cheers

daryl

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:25 am

Willem you're definitely getting the hang of video and audio editing. I liked your "sailing" PIP. Now you need to work on syncing the video clips with the audio. I know it's a pain to do but it's important to get them in sync (as much as possible).

willem

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:39 am

daryl wrote:
Willem you're definitely getting the hang of video and audio editing. I liked your "sailing" PIP. Now you need to work on syncing the video clips with the audio. I know it's a pain to do but it's important to get them in sync (as much as possible).

Hi Daryl,,i must tell what i think why i don't get it all syncing,,when we record the tracks on video and the Micro we made first some mistakes while playing(not a problem,just start over),,but on a certain moment we thought we at the video's and did just start over on the Micro and that is wrong i think when you start over you must also start filming over,,,maybe i can manage by cutting the video in pieces and smugle there a bit,,but i decide to move on and use all the learning in this project to a next one,,hope you understand my words and the move on...thank you very much for your advice till now..Oh the last tip was very good!! to add more lines or track''s in AVS..I did'nt know that...

ps any tips now on cyncing are very welcome and maybe i try it,,maybe,,but i think i don't have the right film recording..

willem

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 am

willem wrote:
daryl wrote:

Hi Daryl,,i must tell what i think why i don't get it all syncing,,when we record the tracks on video and the Micro we made first some mistakes while playing(not a problem,just start over),,but on a certain moment we thought we at the video's and did just start over on the Micro and that is wrong i think when you start over you must also start filming over,,,maybe i can manage by cutting the video in pieces and smugle there a bit,,but i decide to move on and use all the learning in this project to a next one,,hope you understand my words and the move on...thank you very much for your advice till now..Oh the last tip was very good!! to add more lines or track''s in AVS..I did'nt know that...

ps any tips now on cyncing are very welcome and maybe i try it,,maybe,,but i think i don't have the right film recording..

But i am also wondering on which audio i must take and use in the vid,,,the video sound is muted and then the new audio is added on a new track,,this audio is recorded with the Micro BR but converted to Mp3...i could convert also to WAV and use that,,,question is: ''when i use an mp3 is that an isseu to make it syncing with the vid movements,or could i better use the WAV or even more just the audio data not converted at all'' ????

daryl

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:58 am

You should be able to use any audio format that AVS will accept. Changing formats does not affect timing/sync issues.

What I do, in order to sync audio with video is....

- Simultaneously record a video (with audio) AND record just audio.
- Import the video (with audio) into AVS and insert the video into the main video track (line)
- Import the audio into AVS and insert the audio into the audio track
- Zoom way in (slide the zoom slider almost all the way to the right)
- Play back the 2 tracks (audio and video) together and listen to which track is early (or late)
- Grab the audio track (hold down left click button) and slide the audio track left or right depending on which track is early or late. I may have to trim the audio track first before sliding it.
- Play back the 2 tracks again to see if I need to make more adjustments.
- Once I hear they are in sync I then mute the video's audio. Sometimes I don't mute the video's audio in order to get a bit of delay or echo effect.

Hope this helps.

willem

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:48 am

daryl wrote:
You should be able to use any audio format that AVS will accept. Changing formats does not affect timing/sync issues.

What I do, in order to sync audio with video is....

- Simultaneously record a video (with audio) AND record just audio.
- Import the video (with audio) into AVS and insert the video into the main video track (line)
- Import the audio into AVS and insert the audio into the audio track
- Zoom way in (slide the zoom slider almost all the way to the right)
- Play back the 2 tracks (audio and video) together and listen to which track is early (or late)
- Grab the audio track (hold down left click button) and slide the audio track left or right depending on which track is early or late. I may have to trim the audio track first before sliding it.
- Play back the 2 tracks again to see if I need to make more adjustments.
- Once I hear they are in sync I then mute the video's audio. Sometimes I don't mute the video's audio in order to get a bit of delay or echo effect.

Hope this helps.

Daryl,,this helps and also my thoughts to work(simultaneously),,but i told in the post before that we made some mistakes while playing the song(and recording video/audio and audio on the Micro) and start it over and again mistakes while playing,then i said to Anton oke now we record only on the micro(my thought was we had the video) and that was our fault..when you start over you must start everything over video/audio and audio on the Micro.(simultaneously)
Everything is more clear now and use it in a new project,, i think i understand a baut trim the audio,,not sure a baut the slide the zoom slider but come back to you when i can't find the way..

It is very funny to use both Audio (on the vid and an other audio track) you can get also two vocals for an example ,well they sing unisono but it is funny..

thank you very much,,,

daryl

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:00 am

If you have different takes of video and audio then (as you know) it's way harder to sync them. You probably have to cut the video up into numerous pieces and make the video pieces sync with the audio track.

But it's all fun!

AcousticAl

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:49 am

Willem,

Just wanted to say congratulations on how far you've come with the Micro! Great job from you and Anton on your latest upload!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic