Busking Carole King

daryl

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Hi Daryl,

Well I have to admit that i like the down n dirty better. I've been tempted to do such a thing as well, as in adding harmonies, other instruments, but then it's a multiple me. Personally I like to show how I play and sing when being by myself, just me and my guitar.

So indeed, this is you and only you and I very much enjoyed it as such.

And man, please keep singing!!

Ness
And here I was thinking I was impressing everyone with my mediocre wizardry. I guess I was only impressing myself. :(

And I still don't know about this singing thing though....

dsmarion

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:26 pm

daryl wrote:
And here I was thinking I was impressing everyone with my mediocre wizardry. I guess I was only impressing myself. :(

Not true! I am very impressed with your production skills, love the stuff you put up. I just also like to see someone just playing also though. It's kinda like seeing a live performance. I like the lavish "stage productions" (Kiss, Alice, etc.) but I also like seeing a band come out in jeans and tees and just play (Eagles, David Gilmore, Peter Frampton, etc.)

And I know how you feel about the singing thing, believe me. But don't be afraid to keep trying it. Find the right songs for your voice.

Scott

tombo1230

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Haha, trust me Daryl, you've impressed big time, you always have! ;)

It's just, at least to me, what Í prefer most, doesn't mean that I didn't like it (or that it even matters what í think), it's great, it really is! Like I said, I've been tempted as well, it's a lot of fun to create a production like that (hmmmm....and a lot of work as well :S ).

But I prefer to see yóu! But that's just me..

And please please pléase keep singing!!

daryl wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:
Hi Daryl,

Well I have to admit that i like the down n dirty better. I've been tempted to do such a thing as well, as in adding harmonies, other instruments, but then it's a multiple me. Personally I like to show how I play and sing when being by myself, just me and my guitar.

So indeed, this is you and only you and I very much enjoyed it as such.

And man, please keep singing!!

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic