Busking 3rd Day

buddy

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:23 pm

This song has special meaning for me and my wife. Hope you enjoy it as well. It has a very pretty melody with the guitar.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

tovo

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Buddy! Where ya been? Practicing that I would guess!

Well my first reaction is that it is the best overall performance I have seen from you. I thought the tune looked a real challenging one, the picking, claw-hammer type strumming (Is that claw-hammer by the way? I'm not sure) all came off beautifully and 99% flawless. I only observed 1 very slight hesitation on the last transition at the beginning of the outro...certainly didn't detract from the performance at all.

I noticed that you engaged very strongly with the camera which added considerably to the performance as well as indicating how well you know the tune, you must have worked hard on it.

I really liked your vocals on this. I mean they are always strong, but here I liked that you used less vibrato than usual which I felt was right for this.

Well...I really liked it. Bravo mate.

buddy

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Tony, Glad you enjoyed this, I was up at the high mountain ranch for 2 weeks enjoying the wonder of the high country. We rode the horses each morning, took hikes, shot some skeet, and swam in the river. I will post of slide show of the trip when I get a little time.

Bud

tvarga

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Buddy, that was beautiful. The song's special meaning to you came through loudly and beautifully. The sound quality of your recording is really impressive too!
Tom

millponddave

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Buddy,

Very nice. I wish that I could sing that well.

Dave

BobR

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Buddy,
Welcome back.

That was really nicely done. The playing and the vocals seem to have just the right mix. I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks for sharing

Bob

abiliog

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:36 am

Buddy,
I love to hear the emotion come out while you sing and play.
Wonderful,
Abilio

daryl

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 am

Top-notch.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:50 am

Nice song Buddy! I agree with Tony's point about interacting with the camera (something I have to do better!).
That mountain trip sounds just great ... looking forward to the video release!

willem

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:52 am

Buddy,,very,very nice song,, I especialy liked the Daa da da da ah ahaah's wah's 'cos when it rain's and you hold her (when you are alone with her) thats the only thing you must think of,, well i imagine you are on the high ranch and have a good time but had a raining day too and thats the way to enjoy that day too,,then the sun comes back and when you ride the horses together you both think in mind ''daa da da da ahaa waaahhh'' just remembering the fine time...i think you understand me ,,,very,very nice song and well done..thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic