Busking Joe Crookston

cosmicmechanic

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Thanks to all for your kind comments ... VERY appreciated, I'll pass them on to George.

I should reiterate that my real intent was to share Joe Crookston, a fine writer and performer, with you.
Whatever emotional dumping I did here was to emphasize what his music is capable of communicating.

Just a few specifics ...

Chris ... yeah, what you said ... you are a real poet !

MarkM, you sent me on a "Telegraph Road" YouTube expedition ... great song ! I had forgotten about it. Thanks.

Wrench, only recently, my son and I played something on camera for the first time ever. He is 28, and that video is precious.
Thanks for the link, a super artist with a subtle approach to anger management there.

Suzi, now I really know the meaning of the word "earworm" ... glad to have passed it on to you. Thanks again.

Pierre

tombo1230

Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Pierre, I'm late, I'm sorry, but for what it's worth, I really loved it!

Everything, the scenery, the combination of the two guitars, you singing it, George in there as well, the lyrics to read along, I really really enjoyed it!

What can i say, that was just great! :)

Ness

Edit: I also really like George's participation on this, he plays really effortlessly, seems totally relaxed, 'feels' the music!

And I'm really sorry about everything that is happening over there around you.....gosh, that really sucks...

michelew

Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Pierre,

You and George and thst great scenry make for a magic combi.

I really enjoyed your video; your picking was nice, great singing, George's rhythm guitar was rock steady. Great song, very catchy.

It breaks my heart to hear of the constant damage thst is wrought on our environment in the name of progress and grown. I'm sorry that it's affecting you so directly. I would be in mourning too.

Thinking of you.

Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic