Collaboration of Blackbird

willem

Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:30 pm

Hi All,, i upload one in the drop zone,,did'nt check if the upload went right but i geuss it is,,i tryed to play to whole song but forgot to play the first ending after vers one,,it is filmed with evening light so it is a bit yellow,,

Tom please tell me when you start editing maybe i do an other one but i am very happy with this attempt..

cheers Willem from the Dutch

tovo

Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:43 pm

The boys from Holland leading the way. Well done guys.

tombo1230

Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:16 pm

willem wrote:
Hi All,, i upload one in the drop zone,,did'nt check if the upload went right but i geuss it is,,i tryed to play to whole song but forgot to play the first ending after vers one,,it is filmed with evening light so it is a bit yellow,,

Tom please tell me when you start editing maybe i do an other one but i am very happy with this attempt..

cheers Willem from the Dutch
Hi Willem, I will download your version in a few moments. The colour will not be a problem as I will adjust it to match.

Thanks,

Tom N.

dsmarion

Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:04 pm

I uploaded a version into the drop zone. I know the deadline is fast approaching but I wanted to do something about my poor video quality before uploading. Got a new Kodak PlayTouch last weekend (zi10) and I am experimenting with that plus using my tiny little 4-track mixer for the audio - hooked straight in using only the guitar pre-amp only for now - I live i such a small little apartment I am quickly running out of room to put anything. I did buy a little Acoustic amp and a mic with a boom but haven't decided where to set it all up yet. I am very jealous of those of you who have nice music rooms set up in your house. Wish I could but no way can I do that where I currently live because it is way too small (plus I have neighbors very close also). Oh well, doing the best I can.

Haven't heard much stirring in this post lately - how are we doing?

Scott

BobR

Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Well I am practicing a lot and really want to post something real soon as dead line approaches :ohmy:

Bob

tovo

Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Deadline is 24th guys but there's a degree of flexibility I think (Although I should really check with Tom as he's doing all the work!). If someone wants to participate and needs a little more time they just need to say.

tombo1230

Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:11 am

tovo wrote:
Deadline is 24th guys but there's a degree of flexibility I think (Although I should really check with Tom as he's doing all the work!). If someone wants to participate and needs a little more time they just need to say.
Hi guys, it's always good to have a deadline, but if someone is going to be late because they are still working on the song that's also ok. Just let me know who is going to be late and I will work around that. If everyone is going to be late then we can always push the deadline back a bit. Really if everyone has four to eight bars they play well and it's not the four to eight bars everyone else is submitting then we are ok. What I suppose I am trying to say is, I will use your best sections. So if you play the whole song and one part is not so good then I won't use that particular part. I will use the good part of course. So submit the whole song if you can, this gives me lots of choice. No one will see the bits you are not happy with.

Thanks,

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic