Collaboration of Blackbird

tovo

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Firstly, I know this is just me in the video but it relates to collaboration and it's the only place I can put this. It's a demo for my concept of another World collaboration. It could be better with the transitions, but I will spend more time on the real one. As I said, this is just the demo I promised. So for those interested, and anyone thinking about it, please check this out and I'll be describing the next step in the other thread. I hope after seeing this you all still want to participate!

Here's the link to the thread explaining the idea for anyone who hasn't followed it:

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/4-g ... ation.html

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

sbutler

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Ha Ha, man thats already got time in it. Thats pretty neat Tony. Looks like your on to something here. I'd jump in if I could add anything. Sounds like fun.

Scott

millponddave

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:47 pm

I like the concept, but being technically challenged, some of you folks with more talent in that department will have to figure it all out. I'd love to participate however.

Dave

tovo

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 am

millponddave wrote:
I like the concept, but being technically challenged, some of you folks with more talent in that department will have to figure it all out. I'd love to participate however.

Dave
Hey Dave..happy to have you on board mate...don't worry, we will help you out.

Lavallee

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 am

This is GREAAAAT Tony (US Commercial) , love it . you have plenty of hats :laugh:

Marc

tovo

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:29 am

Hey Scott...pretty confident you can add something! You're in mate.

Hey Marc...thanks mate. Just showing the concept and trying to get more recruits!

willem

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:25 am

great demo and playing Tony,, i work today on maybe a useful tiktak vid,,i upload here,,you will see..

tovo

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:46 am

No problem Willem, look forward to your video.

daryl

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:47 am

Impressive job on the editing Tony. What video editor did you use? Did you use an audio editor too?

willem

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:55 am

Hi Tony,,here is the video and i thought it is very useful to those who want to participate and practice with(me too),, i record a in my eyes a very good Gpro tab which i can send to everybody who wants(also to playback in tuxguitar for those that aint have Gpro),, a pdf i can also send to those who want,,i thought it aint to fast but can slow down and make a other version,, i hope this will work let me know,,just want to help and we need a tiktak..

cheers----Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic